Deviant since Dec 21, 2013 | Core Member until Aug 7, 2019
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Tagged by that wonderful traitor ToraBri How dare You lovely person you >:C Also I'm tired of that other journal being on my front page ishfuiahoujfiJ
Rules: 1. You have to post the rules. 2. You have to answer the 12 questions you were asked and ask 12 questions to the people you tag. 3. Tag 12 people. 4. Tag those people in the end. 5. You can't say that you "don't do tags." 6. Tag backs are permitted.
7. You must do the journal entry.
1. What do you mostly watch or listen to on youtube? These days it's mostly "Dope or Nope", "Team Edge", and "Exotics Lair". I'm a YouTube junky tho so I watch a lot. :v
2. Mcdonalds or Burger King? McDonalds tbh
3. Pick a superpower you'd want to have. Teleportation/aportation. So many applications. ;D That, or those shadow tendril thingies I use for my sona. Third choice, flight/super legs for speed and high jump. :}c
4. Favorite aesthetic when it comes to ocs or character designs? What's something that tends to make you like a character more? I tend to like minimalistic designs. My fav aesthetic tho, is what I call "badass" and what most people call "spooky" or "edgy".
5. A song you'd blast at your funeral.
....I wonder how pissed people would be if I blasted "Undead Lullaby" by JT Music....
6. What was the book you hated the least that your school forced you to read in English class? Hated the least? Uhhhh.... I don't remember. c': The McGee one maybe?
7. A video game universe you wouldn't mind living in or being apart of? //SLAMS HANDS DOWN SKYRIM. Easy Peasy.
8. What vid makes you lose it whenever you watch it? plz share
9. Favorite slang word that was invented/made popular within the past 4-5 years?? Hmmmmm.... Heck
10. Weirdest thing you've taken inspiration from when designing an oc. Myself. I was the weirdest inspiration. :V
11. The most important thing or most valuable lesson you've learned as you've gotten older? Don't do me like this I'm a sleeby bum, fam... Uhhhh.... Humans are incapable of functioning alone. I thought I could prove this wrong when I was younger. I was wrong. And the price I pay for isolating myself is a diseased, rotting mind and soul. Humans cannot survive cold and alone for long. If you don't think your friends or family will be there for you, find a professional that fits you best. Trust me, pretty much everyone these days would benefit from talking to professional. It doesn't mean you're broken or something's wrong with you, it just means you'll be healthy and happier in the future.
12. Shrek 2 is the only valid sequel Ur the only valid sequel~
My questions to you that I have pulled out of my buttocks as I am a tired bum: 1. Are you a fellow Skyrim nerd? : D 2. Would you kill if it meant surviving? 3. Are hotdogs a sandwich or a taco? 4. Do you prefer muted colors, pastel colors, or neon colors? 5. Lush environment aesthetic, or barren desolation aesthetic? 6. Were you forced to read "The Grapes of Wrath" in school and did you just use Spark Notes like I did? :V 7. How much sunlight do you usually get per day? 8. Weirdest OC you have? 9. What am I to you? 10. Who's your least favorite OC? 11. Do you read webcomics? And if you do, which are your favorites? Plz feed my addiction. If not, call Nine-One-Bun. 12. How do you feel about suicide?
A'ight, so this question MAY be juiced on nostalgia, but... Would anyone be interested in a Your Story OCT season 2 (with more direction)? And if so, should I keep the experimental idea of contestants having their own Mindscapes?
19 deviants said
Yes, YSOCT season 2!! And yeah, I like the idea of having our own settings! c:
7 deviants said
Yes, YSOCT season 2!! But nah, just stick with judges' Mindscapes U_U
3 deviants said
Nope, I'm not interested in a season 2 of YSOCT :V