38 Recent Deviations
Featured: Quick and Dirty Street Team
1) Please only submit well done, creative deviations.
2) Anything copied/stolen will be taken out of the group and reported. [Violators will be banned immediately from the group.]
3) No re-submitting denied deviations.
4) No pornographic content or tasteless nudity.
5) Please only submit well done works that you're proud of. Sketches are aloud, but make sure it's a presentable one.
6) Submissions must contain a gun or gun-like symbol; waterguns and guns of all kinds are aloud and so are things such as guns made with your hands.
OTHER GROUP RULES/REQUESTS
1) DO NOT REQUEST ONE OF YOUR WORKS FOR OUR FAVORITES.
2) Feel free to suggest someone else's work(s) to be in our favorites.
GUIDELINES FOR RULE VIOLATION REPORTS
1) Before reporting to us, please report anything that violates deviantART ToS to the deviantART staff by using the Report Deviation link on the right side of the page.
2) Send us a message with the following:
-----A link to the violating deviation(s)
-----Links to images that any designs are copied off of (or gun name[s])
-----A small statement about your concern
3) If an image is plagiarizer/stolen from another deviant who you believe is ignorant of the situation, note them immediately.
4) For your own security, we do not advise that you make reports to us on our main page.
Feel free to contact us directly (but keep in mind that the founder account has been abandoned). chibs-panda is the most active Admin.