It's sure been a while since I've been around...I'm still alive which is such a blessing.
My summer is just wizzing by. How is your summer going? Have you tried anything new lately?
Here are just a few (ha ha I say that, but you know... I might just be lying
) things that are happening, have happened, and will/may happen. I think that covers all the happenings. LOL
- Started studying with my dad for pharmacy tech
- Got accepted into a university
- Cut Princess' excess hair off, that she's had all her life, with just scissors. Oh yeah, she looks so cute. I mean seriously, she looks younger. She's 10 now.
- Lost all three of my cameras...somewhere in my room...i think. XD
- Job is cutting hours so I'm at home catching up on chores and life
- Just bought my books for the fall 2015 semester $534 (just for books...I'm just cringing, but I got a transfer scholarship for $500 so I'm trying to think positively)
- Working on my Regaining Hope site that I wanted to have life for sure at the end of May
- I am just getting older and trying to become wiser and more productive with my life
- I am walking my dog more (in the mornings b/c it's hot in the evenings still)
- On July 11, I will have been at my first job for 3 whole years!
(not really, they all get on my nerves there now)
- I will be taking 5 classes this semester O.o Yeah, my thoughts exactly
- I may get certified as a pharmacy technician trainee or actually get certified as the real thing
- I will be making more progress in my life. Having fun and enjoying everything God is doing in my life!
Thank you all for reading!God bless you and keep you. ~ Jessica More questions for my readers:
What's your name/nickname?
How old are you?texture by subtle patterns / skin by miontre