hi there guys!
I've been thinking about hosting another contest! I'm scared no one will join,,,lol. If no one joins im gonna cry bc it's gonna be a sad thing to see//
- You must include at least one of my OCs in your entry. (You'll have a better chance at winning if you keep them in character. As in, how they are supposed to be portrayed.)
- You must include at least one of your OCs in the entry. (If you do not have an OC, a canon character from the show is fine.)
- There must be something related to Christmas/Christmas theme in the entry.
- You must comment you will be joining.
- Share this journal on either your
id like for everyone to take this with a grain of salt. this is simply my own thoughts, and if you disagree with me, that's perfectly fine, you are allowed to be entitled to your own opinion. i don't intend to call certain people out, honestly, this goes for practically anyone, or everyone.
i don't understand how everyone thinks it's okay to be going along with all of these twelve year olds' tantrums and broadcasting it around deviantart. when a child ends up having a tantrum on here, for some reason, the older, the supposedly more mature artists, fucking listen to them and end up paying attention to them.
it just. makes me laugh, hones
~This will be updated as time goes by~
1) Finish my art trades/collabs!
2) Draw Mareta's RQ (dont ask for requests, she is an exception)
3) Answer the RDG Ask (and dares at this point)
4) Post the next three OC Backstory chapters
5) Remake the RDG references
6) Create Abouts for Charity and Clarity
7) Continue animation and stop sucking at it
8) Create a group picture for the RDG and the PNG
9) Host a contest hopefully in my next break