Stop by, say Hi, and watch some Portrait painting!
Don't forget to subscribe!
Hey guys, I'm doing a raffle of sorts.
You can possible receive a free portrait!
I just ask that do these simple tasks
- favorite this journal
- And repost this as a journal or status (and please link it)
these steps are not necessary but I would very much appreciate if you did them.
Just fill out the google form, and I'll contact you if you've gotten yourself a portrait!
Just place deviantart: (your username) in the contact if that's how you wish to be contacted! c:
Click here for the google form
Ends Sunday November 12th 2017 at 11:59PM EST
Please keep in mind this raffle isn't deviantart exclusive, this raffle is available on my website and social medias.
Journal CSS made by caybeach
Brushes by gvalkyrie
But guess what?
How do I support you back?
- if you unwatch me after this i will be very upset :c only watch me if you will support me in any way (comments, faves, whatever) in the future. Ghosts aren't for me
- Gift me Core of any length
- Donate points ( Has to be 10 or more if you ONLY do this )
- Give me a cake badge
- Design a character (link below)
- Draw Fan-art (link below)
- ETC ( Ask below about anything else i may be forgetting c: )
What do you get out of this again?
- feature via journal
- Feature via my live-streams ( Which I get a decent viewership c:
- (this may air the day of my birthday, the weekend, or a week after. It depends, and I will notify you guys via a status update! c: )
- A Lovely shout-out via my status-updates, publicly thanking you all.
- I will do social media features upon request c;
And now, I thank all of you guys who have continuously supported me, and I hope you continue to, with a special thanks to these people,
I thank you for all the comments you leave me. Of all the things you've done, all your commenting is one of my favorite. It's hard for me when I hardly get people to comment. And I've always appreciated it, even the times I may of forgotten to reply, or missed your comments. No matter what I always read them. In fact, you may like to know when I am feeling down in the dirt about my art, or unmotivated, I enjoy reading all the comments you left me. So, I thank you. For everything you've done.
You have always been a great friend to talk to. You are always here when I need to talk, or just feel like being weird. You are a sweet girl, and your art is adorable. I absolutely love talking to you, never think I don't you little weirdo! Thank you for all your support and love.
Sometimes I may not always get to reply to you either, but you've shown me excellent support. You have occasionally joined me when I went live, and you always look at my art, even if you don't comment. I am thankful for the fact of you always read the description and ask me about things (which reminds me, and don't hate me for not yet telling you bout 7th moon lol I've been a little busy to write up a specialized description. I will very soon I promise )
I thank you for being here, even though we are on different sides of the world and sometimes cannot talk all the time, you are still there for me when I need you. You support me in the bad times and the good times. You are very sweet, and I hope we can continue to be good friends no matter how long time progresses.
Now this is a general thanks I'm giving to a group of people, but you still all are just as important to me.
I wanted to thank you guys for all your help with my group deviantARTGalaxy
It may seem silly to you, considering you are volunteers and all, but I thank you guys so much for all you do in the group!
And I really appreciate all you do, and I'm always open to suggestions from you guys!
DarkAlchemistNinja Contributor, but I would actually like to offer for you to be a co founder today! c: if you're interested!
I love all of you, and I appreciate you all
Please stop by and say Hi ♥
I stream few times a week on random days during the day including times like 2-4:30pm EST, or 5pm-1am EST
DEFINITE STREAM TIMES:
www.twitch.tv/bestestcat: Sunday around 7pm-midnight EST
I made a Patreon page at www.patreon.com/Bestestcat! I am offering sketches, layered psds, odd doodles and more, things that used to be impossible to obtain from me. Help me keep doing what I love and sharing more of what you love c:
Tora-con - Rochester institute, NewYork Saturday April 22nd
7th moon is the title of the book I am adapting as a graphic novel, in the form of a manga. I acquired this job from the author of the book directly, upon meeting him at RIT for Tora-con. I have been working any free chance I get around my busy course schedule, to create book one of the 7th moon manga. We meet each Tora-con and we seek people to support the book and the adaptation of the manga. Any support to me on my Patreon Page will benefit me in the creation of the graphic novel, and help fund me as an artist.
7th Moon is a corporation that provides food and medicine, but also holds power with an unstoppable army. When two soldiers, Hidariude and Kichiku, realize the destruction they cause on on their first mission, they question their purpose. Along with a neko named Keisei, an orphan named Douji, and a martial artist named Ryu, they combine the mystic arts with advanced technology to go from the company's greatest assets to their most dangerous liability.
As I'm approaching I'm willing to offer a Kiribian. (I'm at 99,533 )
- You must be a watcher. I mean if you want my art and like it, i mean its only fitting
- You have to catch 100,000 exactly.
- The screenshot must be the entire screen not just the number.
- you must note me the screenshot.
Click here to join (Please tell me your da name if you don't use it. so I know who I'm talking to c: )
I may use my mic to reply to questions etc. (If I don't get too shy :3 )
Task: Working on a piece.
Digital Character Sketch 10 points-non-colored
Digital Character Line-art 20 Points-non colored
-clean crisp lines
-No remnants of the sketch, but a sketch image also provided
**(sketch will be digital unlike the traditional ones provided with these digital versions)
Digital Character Flat color 40 Points-No shading
-Sketch and line-art upon request
I also need to practice some.
I will do anime/manga style characters, Cats, half-breeds, etc. If I don't think I can do your character, I will tell you.
Don't pay me unless I accept your commission
20 points Noncolored
30 points Manga style
40 points Colored
50 points non-colored
60 points Manga style
70 points colored
If you want another type of commission, ask.
If it's too much, make me an offer and I will tell you if I accept it.
You can comment or send me a note.
Type of Commission:
Name of the Character:
Sketch pre: yes/no
Hi Ladies and gentleman, I've been in the works of a patreon page, a place where you can support my work and I'll give you cool stuff! like original art and other goodies. My page is not yet launched, but allow me to give you a sneak peek into what it'll be. Please feel free to give me any feed back on what i should add, or change!
What I will use the money for you may ask?
The pledges will be very helpful in the future purchases of supplies I will make Such as new programs, a better drawing tablet, or larger drive to store all my art.
As I mentioned before, I would enjoy to hear feedback on what I could add, or change.
I may also create goals for a certain amount gained through patreons. I have no goals listed but I will take requests on what i should offer.
**ahead of time note**
If the prices are too high make me an offer, I may accept. I am saving up to get back my premium membership and I can use all the help I can get! You can just comment on this, or note me it doesn't matter either way!
Want your art featured? Want your profile featured? I will feature you or a piece of art in my donation widget for all to see!
This can help you get your art seen, and allow you to get it out there!
How do you get featured?
Donate to my donation widget with a message "Feature my art: (fave link here)" or "feature my profile"
You may also feature anyone else on deviantart, or their art. So why not get your friend a feature!
**Note this is only valid for one profile or one deviation/journal**
My rates are here:
(ask for alternative deals or prices.)
20 points for one deviation for a week.
60 points for one deviation for a month
150 points for one deviation for 3 months (**better deal then paying for one month three times.)
-150 points for 3 deviations for one month
450 points for one deviation for 6 months.
900 points for one deviation for 1 year
(ask for alternative deals or prices.)
Includes Icon, and a small bit of info on what your art is, 2-3 sentences
40 points for a week.
120 points for a month
360 points or 3 months (**better deal then paying for one month three times.)
720 points for 6 months.
1,000 points for 1 year
If you want feature more art links remember then price will be higher. For example if you want 1 month feature for 2 deviations pay 120 points. (or feature three for one month at my deal price of 150 points)
You will be also featured in my donation widget as donor when you donate!
Why am I doing this?
so that you can get views, favorites, and possibly watches through being featured. I have over 100 watchers, and I get a great about of daily page views from giving llama's, commenting, faves, etc. I have a page-view of over 8,000 in total.
if the prices are too high make me an offer, I may accept. I am saving up to get back my premium membership and I can use all the help I can get! You can just comment on this, or note me it doesn't matter either way!
If you have any questions just ask!
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- Since March 11th, 2012. ( About 3 years )
What does your username mean?
- My username is Bestestcat. I once came up for it for a website long ago, when thinking about my cat
Describe yourself in three words.
Are you left or right handed?
- I write with both, but digital art I most commonly use right. I have an OCD father that has to change everything around on my computer just to shut it down, or something so simple. So why change it. (he doesn't mess much with my computer but when I am out of town i put him in charge of weekend updates and such)
What was your first deviation?
This deviation i actually made on my DSi, just messing around. Nothing serious.
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- That's a hard choice. I enjoy playing with my camera with some photography, and it's become easier for me to do more so now than before; Although I love doing my usual manga/anime. (i just haven't been able to post any of it lately D
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- I think i would master the style that's soft toned yet.
I wouldn't quite say this but similar. it's not a style everyone can do.
What was your first favourite?
- err.. that's a lot to dig through.. my official first favorite, i will not share. An old friend added it to it when i wasn't looking. not that i don't like it but
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- I have no preference, I favorite friends works, people who i think deserve the favorite that don't get a lot of the attention on here they deserve, and sometimes a few things i want to keep up to date on.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- I can't choose, there are too many amazing people D:
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- forestgirl99 KokaeWolf (a friend i got to join the site, we have played games together for a long time xD) and some other people
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Well my camera, Manga studio for digital, with Sai to help me with outlining and layering. Traditional, i have a entire set up just to work at, with everything i use, or could need. (Even snacks! )
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- well on the go where-ever i am, at home when no one is home, night time: i draw often.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- All of dem but i would say when I purchased deviantARTGalaxy from it's previous founder. whenever i have art block, or i just feel lazy, i tend to the group.
DEADLINE: JUNE 30TH 2014
How to enter
1. You must be or become a watcher of mine. (if you unwatch me before the end of this giveaway, then you are disqualified.) watch?
2. You must fave this journal.
3.You must write a journal, and paste exactly this in it:
"Bestestcat is holding a giveaway, please check it out here."
4. Comment with your journal ( I also ask you try to not comment again. If you decide to do another step, reply to your own comment and I will see it.)
FOR AN EXTRA NUMBER OR TWO (yes you can get up to 2 extra numbers): (1)Tag five people using @ or :devusername : (2)Post a journal featuring this in a group you're in (if they allow it. but if it's already in the group do another one.)
1st- A full color picture, background is optional OR 20 points
2nd- A full color picture, no background OR 15 points
3rd- Icon OR 10 Points
4th- Icon OR 10 Points
for second place I won't do full body. But you chose the cut off line. (can't be at the feet >.> cheaters lol)
Icons are often just head-shots.
What I will do: Felines, Anime/Manga. Just ask about anything else.
What I wont do: Canines. (still need to study up mainly on the head), realism. ( too many fail attempts lol)
DEADLINE: JUNE 30TH 2014
My Comic Series: More to be added very soon..
Journal CSS made by caybeach
Brushes by gvalkyrie
Okay so school is coming to an end! I have finals on the first week of June! When that comes, I will become active again!
I have had to work very hard for school, and my free-time has been spent doodling on all my schoolwork! I know I got really art deprived! Lets hope I can still draw!
I can tell some people have unwatched me because I dropped back down to 99 watchers. To those of you who haven't left me yet, I thank you. To my friends, I will become more active through watching your art and what-not.
I will try to post some starting this weekend, but I won't fully be back until that last day! Thank you for waiting!
When I reach 100 watchers again, around that time, I will do a point and art giveaway!
(2) Tell you a color you remind me of.
(3) Tell you what element I believe you belong to (e.g. water, fire, air, etc.).
(4) Tell you which one of your OC's is my favorite.
(5) Ask you a question, and you must answer.
(6) Tell you something I like about you or your art.
(7) Give you a nickname.
(8) Tell you what am I doing right now.
(9) Tell you what food/ flavor/smell you remind me of.
(10) Tell you to do this in your journal too, if you haven't already.
Total needed: 4,796 points
Total saved: 0points (as of 1/7/14 10:05am EST)
Click here to donate-> I want to donate!
Thank you for helping, it's to make this group even better than it is.
Anyone who donates 20 points will be featured in a blog, and on the group page for for a month.
10 more adds another month.
(name) Donates 20 points-> 1 month feature.
(name) Donates 30 points-> 2 month feature
(name) Donates 40 points-> 3 month feature
And so on.
So what are you waiting for? Donate!
I want to donate!
***NOTE*** Feature will go into effect as soon as they are seen, or unless you put a date on the note to start
Dod you guys miss me?
Well i was out of town for the longest time and now i am home. I have been addicted to a new game but i am going to try to make more art! ^^ I just need many ideas. To all those free commissions I owe people, i promise to get to them ^^. One was a my little pony thing. I dont draw my little pony. I am going to see if i can draw something else if I can't do that. I haven't even started it because I kind of took an artist's break. The other is meant to be a unicorn. I can't draw horses as it is, and to put a horn on it! eAe But I shall try ^^.
Again, I didn't start that either. That's after the icons.
While I was out of town i didn't really draw at all. Only ONE thing. But I drew that while i was in a church for some addiction thing. eAe
And i didn't spend much time on it.
I have a bit of artists block and just boredom.
So it may be a week or more till i start up on those commissions. I am sorry! ^^'
Till then I hope you guys watch my live streams when i do them because one thing that gets me out of art block is when I have someone to talk to.
If I live stream it would be from Twitch twitch.tv/bestestcat That you can follow and get emailed to get notified if you have an account,
Or I will stream from live-stream. Http://livestream.com/Bestestcat
I will be posting past events more and more.
I plan to live-stream today at 10:30 EST
Tomorrow at 10:30 EST
And Friday's time is undecided due to a meeting somewhere at 8:30 am.
I will be posting a journal with the link or links for you to watch.
If you want to watch and chat but lets say you dont have a twitch, you can always comment in the journal because i do check Deviantart as I draw.