FlickaBee's Tokotas Random Events Tracker

1 min read
Bee---Line's avatar
By FlickaBee
0 Favourites
376 Comments
312 Views


| Admins Comment Here for Random Events! |


_____________________________________________

Random Events FAQ

TEMPLATE

Admin comment with proof of random event: [link]
Faction: Prestige Breeder
Traits or Companions (only those that apply) : [traits/companions]
Link to lease permission: n/a
Link to Random Event Journal: FlickaBee's Tokotas Random Events Tracker

_____________________________________________


| Healing Images from injuries acquired from Random Events Here! |

Published:
© 2017 - 2020 Bee---Line
Comments376
anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
FlickaBee's avatar
Healing Images for injuries acquired from Random Events:

FlickaBee's avatar
Random Events Master Tracker
[ Please post Random Events encounters here! ]
TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4873125526


While out on your trip, you stumble across a crime scene! A huge group of TCA officials seem to be investigating a case of poaching. There's blood on the ground, and something ominous lies motionless underneath a black tarp. One of the investigators beckons you over and asks for help. What do you do?


- You help the investigator.

- You give the investigator all the information you can - anything helps! ✔

- You tell the investigator that you weren't anywhere near when this happened, and know nothing.


Tokota is hardy


-silver

FlickaBee's avatar

Oh look it's that NPC rider

Seems he's the one who was poached

I wonder who killed him Whistle


- You help the investigator.

TokoEvents's avatar

The investigator requests your help in tracking down the suspects. You and your tokota spend the afternoon hard at work, and end up finding the poacher’s lair! The investigator rewards you generously for your help!


3850 TT


-silver

TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4879180000


You're out enjoying your hunting trip when you're approached by a tokota and rider. The rider is exhausted, but friendly. "Hey man! I thought I lost you in the woods back there. You took off pretty fast, man, what's up with that? Let's go home!" The rider seems to recognize you, but you have no idea who they are! What now?


- You shrug and go along with it. Why not try and make a new friend?

- You shake your head and explain to the rider that they surely must be mistaken! ✔


Tokota is hardy


-silver

FlickaBee's avatar

Yea sure I'd believe my memory was that bad

If we don't like him we can always just kill him and take his stuff


- You shrug and go along with it. Why not try and make a new friend?

TokoEvents's avatar

You follow the rider to their house, only to find their actual friend is already there. Everyone is confused, but you’ve made a new friend. You’ve earned


hp token x 2


HP Token -- HP Token


-silver

FlickaBee's avatar

Oh good

No deaths today

TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4879180015


You discover a satchel of TT. 6547 TT was inside.


Tokota is hardy


-silver

TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4878186925


You find an ornithologist's study in the woods, surrounded by various aviaries, some still occupied. Do you decide to set the birds free or ignore the study?


- It looks abandoned so you decide to set the birds free.

- You leave the birds in their cages but decide to take a peak around.

- You ignore the study, there might be a scientist lurking about. ✔


Tokota is hardy


-silver

FlickaBee's avatar

- It looks abandoned so you decide to set the birds free.


TokoEvents's avatar

As you set the birds free, they fly frantically up into the trees, causing a shower of feathers to cascade around you. You decided to take some home.


feather x 4


-silver

TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4865240120


As you're out on your trip, you come across a woman in a wedding dress. She's collapsed on the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. This could be a sticky situation… Do you stop to see what's wrong?

- Not wanting to leave anyone in distress, you settle down next to the bride to see if you can help.

- This looks like drama waiting to happen, and you don't want to stick around for that. You quietly back away, hoping she didn't notice you. ✔


~ Silver

FlickaBee's avatar

ugh this girl again, probably got stood up at the alter for the 10th time


- Not wanting to leave anyone in distress, you settle down next to the bride to see if you can help.

TokoEvents's avatar

Amazing, you're prophetic.


She was stood up at the altar, and really wanted a shoulder to cry on.


-silver

FlickaBee's avatar

at this point she really should just embrace the single life

TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4866316612


As you pass through a village after your exploration, you notice that there is a farmer's market being set up in the village square. Many people are setting up their booths in a rush to sell their goods. Do you stop to check out the market?

- You decide to continue home before your catch spoils. It looks a little too crowded anyways. ✔

- You decide to stop and help one of the villagers set up a booth. They looked like they could use some help.


Tokota is hardy


-silver

FlickaBee's avatar

Oh i love farmer's markets!!


- You decide to stop and help one of the villagers set up a booth. They looked like they could use some help.

TokoEvents's avatar

He thanks you for your help and offers you some of his wares as payment"


decorative tassels x 1

wire spool x 1

thread spool x 1

leather strips x 1


-silver

TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4864818209


As you pass through a village after your exploration, you notice that there is a farmer's market being set up in the village square. Many people are setting up their booths in a rush to sell their goods. Do you stop to check out the market?

- You decide to continue home before your catch spoils. It looks a little too crowded anyways. ✔

- You decide to stop and help one of the villagers set up a booth. They looked like they could use some help.


Tokota is hardy


-silver

FlickaBee's avatar

Two on the same day?? Me:

- You decide to stop and help one of the villagers set up a booth. They looked like they could use some help.

TokoEvents's avatar

You after helping (again).


He thanks you for your help and offers you some of his wares as payment:


decorative tassels x 1

wire spool x 1

thread spool x 1

leather strips x 1


-silver

TokoEvents's avatar

https://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/656886081/4869812282


While out on your trip, you stumble across a crime scene! A huge group of TCA officials seem to be investigating a case of poaching. There's blood on the ground, and something ominous lies motionless underneath a black tarp. One of the investigators beckons you over and asks for help. What do you do?

- You help the investigator.

- You give the investigator all the information you can - anything helps! ✔

- You tell the investigator that you weren't anywhere near when this happened, and know nothing.


~ Silver

anonymous's avatar
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In