Edit: so a few of you messaged me notifying me of buffer issues. turns out loading the mp4 versions on a slower pc did result in issues. I'll take a look at whats going on with it and see if theres anything I can do to improve playback.
Hi guys, rather large update.
So today I realized I was rendering/exporting my animations wrong, which is why the files were so large.
Basically, since 2012 I was exporting to flash as a huge sequence of png files, which made stuff look really nice but files always took forever to load and i usually had to reduce quality. I am aware that this was one of the reasons viewer count on later animations was lower as some people didnt like waiting for preloader agony. As of today I have found a far more efficient way to make animation exports using flv wrapping that not only eliminates preloader requirements entirely, but also shrinks the files of my animations to about 1/4 of their original size while maintaining