8 facts about Marcus
1. He is gay, and sometimes he’s given a hard time about it by his family.
2. He is royalty, which is why his family gives him a hard time about him being gay. Since he is a prince he is expected to socialize with other high society people to build relations, he is also expected to marry a noble woman to extend the family’s power.
3. Marcus has been in the society since he was a teenager.
4. Marcus was deployed in Troy while his twin brother AntiMarcus was deployed in Greece. He married a general and he planned on retiring after the Trojan war was over, but his husband was killed right before the war ended.
5. Marcus wanted to quit the society but his father made him train to be a ranger.
6. Marcus suffers from ptsd from the war and being forced into ranger training so soon after his term in Troy ended.
7. Marcus was assigned to Octavian after he appeared from no where after being missing for so long. Octavian actually fell in love with Marcus first.