♛ You must post these rules.
♛ Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
♛ Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
♛ Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
♛ Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
♛ Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
♛ You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
♛ No tag-backs.
♛ You can't say that you don't do tags.
♛ You MUST make a journal entry! No comments
★ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS:
★MY 10 QUESTIONS FROM THE TAGGER:
1)Whats your real name, nickname and why do they call you that?
2)How old are you, student(what grade), working (what job?) and where are you from, what is your religion?
3)What are your favorite movies, company, TV shows, director & actors?
4) Favorite kind of music, band/artist and song?
5)Favorite books, writers, and quotes?
6)Favorite color, food, drink, plant and animal?
7)What languages do you speak?
8)What are your greatest fears? Have you overcome them? Yes? How? No? Why haven’t you?
9)If you get trapped in silent hill for a year and would only bring one thing with you, What would it be and why?
10)If you could have any power what power would you want to have? Do you want to use that power on number 9?
★MY ANSWERS FOR THE TAGGER:
1. My full birth name is Jan Lester Montemayor Rabaya. During my elementary days, people called me 'Jan', but many ended up calling me 'Pigrolac' because I was far too chubby for a kid at my age. In high school and college, people then called me 'Lester' because I think they're more comfortable calling me that (and no one called me 'Pigrolac' again because I have lost a lot of weight, not healthily, but because of stress in loads of schoolwork). Nowadays, I urge people to call me 'JL' instead, because a lot of people often misspell 'Jan' into 'John' and I might get problems sooner or later.
2. I'm currently 21 years old (I have been old enough to go to jail for four years already, look at how fast time flies). I'm currently an upcoming freshman Medicine student pursuing a specialization of either Gastroenterology or Anesthesiology. I'm a proud Roman Catholic (and I often pray to St. Anthony of Padua because I often misplace things.
3. Movies: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Pokemon Movie 16: Genesect and the Legend Awakened, Angels and Demons, Scary Movie 5, etc.
Company: Nintendo (makes the best gaming consoles ever; will totally buy if they started making mobile phones)
TV Shows: Adventure Time, Ellen, Mudcats, Horrible Histories, Sket Dance, The Queen Latifah Show, some others I might have forgotten to mention.
Director: Chris Colombus, Alfonso Cuaron, David Yates
Actors/Actresses: Julia Montez, Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Jennifer Lawrence, Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Cesar Evora, Thalia, Scarlet Ortiz, some others I forgot to mention.
5. *see movies
6. Color: Green (good for the eyes)
Food: French fries (lots of glycogen)
Drink: Anything non-alcoholic
Animal: Pandas (because pandas are not racist; look at them, they're black, they're white, and they're Asian)
Plant: Chrysanthemums (want to go to Panagbenga Festival sometime.
7. I'm very fluent in English, Filipino, and Ilocano. I can also understand a little Pangasinense, but I think I'll learn it in no time. I'm also practicing my Archaic English writing skills for role playing purposes.
8. My greatest fear used to be losing someone I love. Since the passing of my grandmother, I've overcome that fear and I've become more accepting concerning these events.
9. Perhaps a radio? So it would become Disco Hill, instead. Nyahaha!
10. I kinda wish I could breathe underwater. Nope, I don't think I could apply that ability in Silent Hill - I mean Disco Hill.
NOW TAGGING THE FOLLOWING PEEPS:
★MY 10 QUESTIONS FOR THE TAGGED:
1. What's your real name, nickname and why do they call you that?
2. How old are you, student(what grade), working (what job?) and where are you from, what is your religion?
3. What are your favorite movies, company, TV shows, director & actors?
4. Favorite kind of music, band/artist and song?
5. Favorite books, writers, and quotes?
6. Favorite color, food, drink, plant and animal?
7. What languages do you speak?
8. What's your biggest pet peeve?
9. Have you ever fangirled (or fanboyed) so hard in front of your friends? If so, please narrate what happened.
10. Will you be keeping your deviantArt account for the rest of your life? And if you pass away, will someone be inheriting it, or would it die with you?
"Now, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to bed before any of you comes up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse expelled."
Gin na Walang Chaser
why your life is better than mine [LINKS]
Checking My Privileges During a Pandemic
getting lit, exposing my cringy regrets in 2010s
I agree with you with the panda. They are not racist.
Nice twist to the horror game. Now, it became Disco Hill, the funkiest dance game ever