- We will be attending Comic Con International in San Diego this week, please check this out > Steampainting
- Here is a first preview of our Production Artbook Exodyssey with a short SB Team interview... coming soon!
- The first International Exhibition on Game Art will take place in the church of St-Benin in Aosta, Valle d'Aosta in Italy from May 22nd to November 8th 2009. I will present a few pieces along with some friends and will be available for demos and reviews.
- The whole STEAMBOT crew will be speaking at the next CG CON in L.A this summer from July 16th to 19th, this is going to be entertaining!!! [link]
- All my last images a
VYLE, FEERIK AND I will be attending the San Diego COMICON, from July 24th to the 26th. We'll be staying at the Design Studio Press Booth and... this will be the first official preview of our upcoming ARTBOOK. Hope to see y'all!
By the way I have finally updated my old BLOGiboulga so come on have a look at it!
Happy new year everybody, I wish y'all a great year 08!!! yipeeeeeeeeee
you can check an interview announcing my DVD at the Gnomon Workshop
(questions by my friend Vyle). > [link]
It should be released around the end of this month hopefully, I'm glad this
is over, I hope you'll like it even if my English sucks! ciaOoo and Have fun!
I'm currently working on 2 big projects which are taking most of my time:
- first of all, a DVD for GNOMON based on Digital art production pipelines. Whouah it's a lot of stress dude!!! can't believe how difficult it is to make.
- the first Art book by STEAMBOT; a Science-fiction tale illustrated by all the SB crew as well as few great guest artists (Mr Blanché for example). It will be officially announced during the next Comicon in San Diego. Stay tuned! [link]
No more time for sport, drinks and painting unfortunately, hopefully this is gonna be finished around August... there are so many projects I want to work on but let's face it,