A couple of Picarto streams ago several people in the chat inquired what books I would recommend for reference when it came to drawing hands. Well here is the list:
1. The Book of a Hundred Hands, by George B. Bridgman. Published by Dover Books Amazon I found this to be a very useful source.
2. Drawing Dynamic Hands, Burne Hogarth. Published by Watson-Guptill Amazon This book can be very useful, but understand Burne has particular style, both art and writing, that you sometimes have to look through to get the information you need.
3. Art of Drawing: Hands and Feet, Giovanni Civardi. Published by Search Press Amazon I have had several artist recommend this book, and when I worked at University Art we sold many copies of it.
4. Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist, Stephen Roger Peck. Published by Oxford University Press Amazon This is general anatomy book but it has an excellent section on hands.
5. Anatomy: A Complete Guide for Artists, Joseph Sheppard. Published by Dover Books Amazon Another general anatomy reference book.
I hope this list of books can help other artists improving their drawing skills when it comes to hands.
FYI. I will be streaming this Saturday December 22nd on Picarto This will be my final stream of 2018. Hope to see you there!