The Chronicles of Liara: continuation
Liara pressed against her, trying to make up for the lack of communication, touch, tenderness for the whole time that they did not see each other. To feel strong muscles, and not to represent them in my head was especially pleasant. Liara terribly wanted to immediately pull down the form of "Cerberus" with his beloved, touch the hot body with his hand, draw the tongue over the smooth skin, studying the new scars ... From his own thoughts, his cheeks immediately blazed with embarrassment.
What are you doing here? She pushed back a little to look Shepard in the eyes, but she did not unhook her arms tightly around her waist.
She flew by, "she shrugged with a smile.
Past Sovilo, aha, - Liara's eyes narrowed skeptically. - It's a very busy movement, that's why the shadow broker chose this place for his base.
Actually, we need Omega, but I thought that Aria could wait a couple of days.
The queen of pirates does not like to wait.
Spit. I wanted to see
- I do not care. I wanted to see you. "Shepard gently traced Liara's cheek with her fingers, and for a split second it seemed that the burden of galactic problems did not weigh on her shoulders. But the next moment she sighed: - But I can not stay for long. I only have a couple of hours. I must see Aria, and even Hackett has something important for me.
- What? Liara asked excitedly. - And what about the Collectors? About the Reapers ...
"Shh-sh-sh," Shepard carefully put her finger to her lips. "Let's not talk about this now." I'll tell you everything later, I promise. In the meantime, maybe, after all, we'll eat something and just spend time together?
Shepard gave a playful grin and bit her lip, and her hand slid beneath her waist.
"Of course," Liara nodded, barely restraining herself from simply not closing her eyes with pleasure and not disappearing into her arms. "Come into my room."
"With great pleasure, Dr. T'Soni."Before leaving, Shepard took the stone brought from the table.- What is it? Liara looked at him skeptically.
"I thought it would be wrong to come to you without a present," Shepard shook her shoulder in embarrassment and looked down, almost guiltily. - I did not find the flowers - only dry sticks stick out from the ground on the Tuchanka. But after all, with Ilos you dragged all sorts of stones, so I thought that your collection would not be prevented by a part of the krogan planet.
"He's just wonderful, Shepard." Liara, with a smile, took the stone she had washed away from the mud. - Thank you.
She kissed her beloved on the cheek. It was the most ridiculous, but at the same time the sweetest gift in the world. He will take an honorable place on the shelf among the protean relics.
- Commander, - suddenly appeared from around the corner, Feron made both start. - Already leaving?
- No, I have another couple of hours. Liara and I want to spend time together. "Shepard measured him with a stern gaze and added with displeasure:" If you do not mind, of course. "
"Why should I be against it?" "Fero answered quickly, perhaps too much.
- I do not know.
"I'd better go." - From the heavy look of Shepard, he was obviously nervous and hurried off, without even looking back.
Liara did not want to darken the brief time left for them to be alone, but she simply could not close her eyes to the behavior of her lover.
- Shepard, so what was that? She asked.
"I do not like the way he looks at you." As if ... As if he does not want to be just a friend.
- You do not trust me? Liara crossed her arms over her chest.
"To you, of course," Shepard answered hesitantly, "but I do not trust him."
"He helped get your body off Collectors."
I know. But I'm not sure he did it for me.
- Shepard, he almost died, and one Goddess knows that he had to go through two years in captivity! - Liara's tone rose a little, but she was able to pull herself together and continue calmly: - He is very helpful to me. And I already told you that between us there is nothing and can not be. I do not understand why you are raising this topic again.
"I'm sorry, Liara," Shepard breathed and clasped her palm, "I'm just afraid of losing you."
"You're going to jump into the unknown through the repeater to where no one came back." I have to worry, not you! - Liara could hardly hold back the tears that had come, it was only worth thinking about what her lover was to do. She can no longer survive her loss."I'll come back to you, I promise," Shepard whispered. "I will always come back