Okay, it's been forever. I graduate in 17 days. I still need to get my tassel. Shit.
This quarter has flown by. Pretty soon I'll be all graduamated and heading off to DC for a short vacay with my ladies :D It's going to be fantastic (minus the 7+ hour drive).
I have a sunburn from playing mini-golf yesterday, but I won 2 out of 3 games, so I am the new mini-golf champion. Go me!
I have papers to write; I am procrastinating. I have a quiz today....I need to study for it. Yay! bacterial toxins!
- My Yuna wig needs a good washing.
- I'm into Lolita fashion. Something tells me I shouldn't like the OTT Sweet style as much as I do!
- I am an Excel master today.
- Dynasty Warriors 7 comes out in precisely 36 days. I am ravenous for it.
- My sewing machine needs cleaned and the needle changed.
- I have pneumonia. Community acquired pneumonia, specifically. And it sucks.
- Achem is surprisingly NOT kicking my ass as hard as I thought it would..so far As and Bs on the quizzes and lab reports...C- on the exam, though the average was a D, so I'm good. Yay, curve!
That's it :)
So...totally got into OSU pharmD program! I'm really happy/relieved/excited/anxious. It was my number one choice and the only place I really had my heart set on going. So ecstatic!
All I can say is that lately there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done I need to/want to and still sleep enough so I'm not exhausted the next day. I've been skipping my micro lectures and a couple Achem too..which is really bad and I need to stop..bad Allie!
oh well...'tis life.