• NEW UPDATE: Optimized for the 2.2.1 Version
• VLC theme in Yosemite style
• Recommended for Retina Displays
• How to:
- Download the file and unzip it (now you have a folder called "Resources")
- Go to where you installed VLC (probably in Applications)
- Right-click the VLC icon and then click "Show Package Contents"
- Go into "Contents" and DRAG the new "Resources"-folder into there and click replace
- There you go! Hope you like it!
*IMPORTANT: It doesn't work when you just copy and paste the folder, it has to be a DRAG and DROP! (and it only works with OS X Yosemite)
• Here you'll find an awesome VLC icon in Yosemite style (not my work!): dribbble.com/shots/1690924-Mai…
UPDATE (04.05.15): VLC 2.2.1 Update + Slightly enhanced Design UPDATE (14.02.15): New customized Interface-Style! (Dark Theme) + Slightly enhanced buttons & sidebar playlist-icon