I'm opening up commissions, just to help me out while I sit here in limbo between incomes....
So, here's the deal. You send me a couple photos of your pet, and I'll turn one of those photos into what you see above!
this pic of Rosalie became
The only rule being, no people.
There is no limit on how many commissions I will take at a time.
Now for prices! (in USD)
((All payments are made before I start working on your piece))
((payments will be made through PayPal))
- For a full pic, including background
such as the joey has, or the background in the original picture you sent, 7 USD (for backgrounds true to the original pic I reserve the right to raise the price based on complexity)
- For a simple pic, of your pet and a plain background
such as Min Min and Smokey have, 5 USD
- For pics with your pet interacting with something, such as Rosalie is doing
price will range between 5 USD and 7 USD based on complexity.
Things to remember:
- Pics with multiple animals in them will be accepted, however there will be an added charge of 2 USD per extra animal.
- Quality of the original pic, will affect the quality of the work I can produce, for example,
Smokey is a light grey cat, however her picture was taken in low light, which affected my ability to represent her colours correctly, while Min Min,
whose picture was taken with the same phone camera as Smokey, had much better lighting and as such her colours are more closely matching to reality.
- You may need to supply eye colour, I have noticed many pics, especially those taken with a phone, do not show the animals eye colour properly.
- And of course it goes without saying, more complex fur patterns will get more detail than less complex fur patterns, which Smokey and Min Min are demonstrating perfectly.
- For birds, I have a preference for those not behind cage bars, unless you want the bars in the finished pic.
You will receive via email the finished result (full size) with no watermark, and the watermarked version will be posted here at about half size.
These dont take me a terribly long time to do, so if its been a day or two and I havent done yours yet, shoot me a message and I'll either have a reason or the message will kick my butt into gear. Please dont stay silent if you're displeased. Also please keep in mind this is my first time doing paid commissions, I will take all the advice and feedback I can get, thankyou!!