CLOSED! Thank you so much to those who purchased an MYO this round, to anyone who missed out; I'm hoping to do timed slots monthly or bimonthly. If you would like to be added to the pinglist for timed slots and notifications for upcoming capped slot sales, feel free to comment below or note me!
Comment to Claim
- All prices in USD
- Payment via Paypal, or the gift function if paying w/ points
- MYO tickets can be traded, gifted, and resold if originally purchased by you for the purchase price. Trades must be reported via the Clubb Guestbook
- MYO tickets do not expire, however you will be asked to present your ticket when turning in your design. If you lose it please contact the group with proof of purchase and we'll re-supply the link for you (it must also be presented when trading)
- Please be sure you can pay before claiming...!
- Do not delete or edit your comment; if at any point you need to back out, please just let me know.
- You may use this time to request a hold for up to an additional 24 hours, if you need the extra time to get to a computer or wait for a payment to come through, or similar.
Ticket Presentation Guide
- Upon purchase you will be sent a sta.sh link with your Ticket and details! This is uniquely numbered and contains any details of the purchase and trade history involved with your ticket. Please save the link and/or try to remember your ticket number so that it's easy to present your ticket once your design is done!
- This is the fun part! Now you get to concept and design your Hobblin and any Abilities/Affinities they may have! Make sure to follow the rules, but otherwise you're free to use as many traits that are the same as or below the rarity of your ticket. You may commission another artist to design your Hobblin, you may request a friend to design them for you, or you may draw them yourself! You should also write a short description for or draw an example of any Affinities/Abilities your Hobblin may have. If you do not turn in any Abilities/Affinities allowed by your ticket at the same time you turn in your Hobblin's main design, they will turn into a ticket stub that is soulbound to your Hobblin and may be consumed to add the allowed Abilities/Affinities at any time by whomever owns the Hobblin.
- When your Hobblin is designed and their art is finalised, please note me ( BagelHero-Works ) with your Ticket (number or direct link), the art + artist credits, and any further descriptions necessary. We'll review them and reply with any changes that are needed before they can be approved; or approve them! Once approved, your ticket will be consumed and cannot be transferred or used again. We will also upload the provided art to the masterlist unless asked to wait for any final cosmetic changes before doing so.
- Once approved, you now own a Hobblin! The masterlist entry will be in your name, and you can use your Hobblin to participate in group activities, or otherwise for your own enjoyment!
- Puppykid via Discord | Fantastical Ticket, PAID
- bwapple | Typical, PAID
- fawnrot | Fantastical, PAID
- ducclord | Typical, PAID
- Lavender-Arts | Curious, PAID
- IlvesTable | Curious, PAID
- Snow-Keith | 3 x Fantastical, PAID