As of now I have 9999 llamas so I will write this Golden Llama journal while or before getting the ten thousandth llama. Thank you very much for all the llamas and returned llamas. I hope I returned all the ones I initially received (but at +25,000 given it is hard to find out if every single one of 10,000 received was returned).
("I am the golden llama" by The-golden-llama (https://www.deviantart.com/the-golden-llama) )
Yeah, +25 thousand given and 10 thousand received. That is a lot for two years of llama collecting.
Special thanks go out to the following people for randomly giving me the special llamas:
1st llama given by Mackingster (https://www.deviantart.com/mackingster)
10th llama giv
I'm sorry if I "fave and run" or if don't reply to you; I used to pass whole days here but now I can't anymore. I guess replying to some is better than replying to noone, but it feels strange nonetheless. I purposely avoided this site for a while as ...
joined 9th dA birthday's project, didn't know much about this community back then.
my first fave =P
look how really it seems! :omg:
one of those pics you can stare at forever, waiting for her to move a bit her hand =P
very nice! congratz to the photographer and the newlyweds. really gives you nice vibes :)
my head went spinning with this one, needed a bit to understand it.
1. For each of the 20 first people answering this journal, I will put their avatar and the three deviations I like most from their gallery on the list!
2. If you answer, you have to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger on the first place. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
1. ~kulka (https://www.deviantart.com/kulka) :thumb29789319: :thumb208305083: :thumb208306851:
2. :iconMisaMisaShinigami: :thumb196793496: :thumb286240154: :thumb283534671:
3. :iconHiku99: :thumb304460169: :thumb307603431: :thumb307141946:
4. :iconh3llzang3l: :thumb276520705: :thumb180364769: :thumb164375691: