This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
There's a heat warning in my city today, so I've decided to spend the day cooped up indoors on my computer. But hey, that's how I spend every day, so no skin off my back.
Let's start by talking about Wonka, shall we?
1. So by now, you'll probably have noticed that the epilogue of Wonka's New Tour has been uploaded, thus concluding the tale of eight hapless women who embark on a tour they'll not soon forget. It's been... *checks notes*... five and a half years since I first uploaded the Wonka's New Tour Prologue to deviantart, beginning my journey as a blueberry writer. And in that time I've had such an amazing time connecting with fellow fetishists, gaining valuable friendships along the way. I'm constantly amazed at the positivity, humour, and warmth that this community can show. I know that having a "weird" fetish like blueberry inflation can sometimes make people feel isolated or ashamed, but you are some of the coolest people I know and should be proud of yourselves.
2. Just because the story is finished doesn't mean we've seen the last of Wonka's New Tour! I mentioned the audiobook of chapter 1 in my last journal, and am excited to say that the audio book for chapter 2 has just been released!
Bj Bambi has upped her game and really delivered, reading this chapter in all its lustful, moaning glory. And once again, absolutely knocks it out of the park on this cover. Just look how Sarah glistens. I love it.
If you're interested in purchasing the 48-minute audio book, you can do so here for the low price of four bucks. Still on the fence? Click on the video below for a sample!
3. For those who want more b-ridge-okayokayokok joints, the first issue of Wendy Wonka chapter 2 (which I co-wrote) is also available, and I absolutely love how it came out. Those curious to learn more should check out the preview montage here. It's got what is now my favourite transformation sequence in the series so far (at least, until issue 2, which has just finished its script stage!).
Speaking of comics...
4. I've got a whole bunch of comics I've written coming out this summer for and . I've mentioned Tracy Paige and Swine of Duty already (out August 7 and 16, respectively), but I'm super stoked to announce that issue three of Hotel Infinity is coming out soon after!
This series has been SO much fun to write, and issue 3 is probably the most intense issue yet, as Lexie finds herself at Trixie's mercy after a play for revenge goes awry. It's chock full of expansiony fetishy goodness, and I can't wait for you all to see the amazing art that Wang has cooked up.
Now enough about expansion. Let's talk about transformation.
5. One of the perks of becoming a member of expansion-fan or transform-fan (or their various other sites like bondage-fan, vore-fan, giantess-fan, shrink-fan, etc etc), besides the access to amazing comics, is that members are entered into a weekly or bi-weekly draw to get a free commission. And these are the real deal. I've only started entering the draws in the past few months, and in that time I've won several times! The first time I won, I got that beautiful Lexie Blueberry illustration by the Hotel Infinity artist, Wang. Well, I won again at the end of May, this time for transform-fan, and got another amazing illustration of a woman becoming a chubby, cuddly bear, which you can see below.
Like the other illustration, this one is drawn by Wang, who has quickly become one of my favourite artists (I don't mind how silly it sounds, I'll say it loud and proud - I love Wang!). You can click on the image above to see the attached story I wrote. It's part of something larger I'd like to develop further, but that would be a looooong ways away.
6. Finally, this just wouldn't be a proper smutdate without mentioning the incredible . Recently I had the pleasure of editing a woman-to-monkey transformation story they were working on. But when I say "editing" it mostly just involved sitting back in awe at the infuriatingly good story they put together.
Now, I know that Harlequin141 is primarily known for their amazing expansion and fruit transformation work, but holy hell did they craft a fantastic animal transformation story. It's a deliciously slow-burn story that weaves great fun characters with changes--both mental and physical--that start tantalizingly subtly but quickly build and build to the inevitable conclusion. It's a deep dish story, and worth savouring every bite. If you're a fan of animal transformations you NEED to give it a read.
Okay! That's it for this smutdate! Thanks so much for your continued support. Now that Wonka's New Tour has reached its conclusion, what would YOU like to see in the future? Let me know in the comments below, and stay cool!