I'm mostly publishing this for my own benefit, but anyone can use it as a handy "cheat-sheet"
Creative Commons (direct from the page itself)http://creativecommons.org/licenses/
*Please Note: These are summaries. If you want the full skinny, follow the link above.
*Also, Please Note that these are direct quotes from http://creativecommons.org.
This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation. This is the most accommodating of licenses offered. Recommended for maximum dissemination and use of licensed materials.
I've finally decided to update my rulebook using the Help & Faqs. I just figured it would be easier for you and I to understand each other.
1. Give credit where credit is due.
Under no Circumstances may you use my stock:
2. For any unlawful purposes;
3. For anything considered: obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
4. If you intend to violate it's copyrights.
5. In any image that depicts harm to minors.
6. To violate any deviantart "Terms of Service"http://abou
I've been very hesitant posting these, but after searching for children stock I figured we Deviants could use some. These are my twins.
All of these were taken by a fantastic friend https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captured-Moments-Photography/133655583333156 . These were my gift at my baby shower.
This is my family, so please show our images proper respect.
Rules regarding "My Family" Stock
1. No use outside deviantart.com without my permission. Please read FAQ #257: https://help.deviantart.com/257 - What sort of permission do I need to use someone else's work? and follow the "Sample Permissions Documents" link.
2. Nothing offensive! I realize I'm being vague. If you aren't sure Message me to get my decision.
3. You must