La barriga fruta The year is 2090. A few major fruits have gone extinct to highly advanced diseases - namely the banana and the apple. Botanists, food geneticists and farmers worked tirelessly to restore the lost fruits again with genetics and growing techniques. But one person among them all went on a search. Although the world's environment had been becoming more toxic, they believed that evolution should have taken its course in some way and a new fruit should have been born. Perhaps there was a fruit that could surpass expectations and become a staple in the diets of many.
And out of all places to search, they decided to comb the rainforests. They started in South America, where the Amazon Rainforest was thankfully restored over the years. The diversity of life in a rainforest was nearly unimaginable. However, finding a plant that would survive a variety of climates wide enough to be marketable seemed entirely unreasonable. But the explorer searched endlessly. And after a year of exploring and atta
The Anguish of MaleA man named Brandon had traveled to a far school for a high price, hoping to find a different social dynamic... But the sacrifice had been in vain. This first semester of college had not differed in any significant way from life in high school. Brandon was still picked out of any crowd...
In high school, people had been disgusted by his appearance and in college he finds that people are charmed by him... Before they would not stop bullying him, but now they don't stop playing with his breasts or touching his soft skin... That's right, Brandon was born with Androgen Insensitivity in his genes and he had very female traits. Growing a beard was the best he could do to assert that he was born a male.
But in college.... Brandon was so loved that he had faced his first sexual encounter in a far from desirable scenario.... In fact, there was more than one man who had sex with him that night.
Oh, sorry if that was too much to recall, Brandon...
Anyway, it was on that fateful morning after that
How to write a book with staying powerHOW TO WRITE A BEST SELLING NOVEL WITH STAYING POWER by Valerie Jones
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Step 1 CHOOSE A MEDIUM
- Interactive fiction - visual novels - audio books - podcasts - videos - Serial Publication - Comics/text images
Step 2 CHOOSE A FORMAT
- Paragraph and sentence length - Background and Font Color - Font Styles
Step 3 CHOOSE A GENRE
- The spice of genre - Experimenting with your tastes - Inventing new genres
Step 4 FINDING A MARKET COMMUNITY
- Get to know them first - Establish trust and reputation - Learn how the pros do it
Step 5 HAVING A SALES MODEL
- Publisher or no - Using a website - Advertising and utilizing
Step 6 STARTING YOUR IDEA
- Choosing point of view - Choosing the main character - Choosing the setting - Immersion
Step 7 OPTIMIZING YOUR WORDS
- Hooks and hooks - Using a dictionary/thesaurus - Learn the most boring parts - Understand your ideas deeply
The best selling novel is elusive to many, but it is rather easy