On April 13 at 4 PM CEST
, to be exact! I'm almost through my commissions list so it's time for another round
Same rules as always: first come, first serve, but please have your quote ready as the slots can fill up while we're still discussing prices. Please be ready to pay at least half within a week of claiming a spot, as I won't start working before part of the payment has been received. There will be 5 slots
, and each person claiming a slot can choose to have 1 or 2 plushies made.
Here is a timer to avoid all those timezone confusions: www.timeanddate.com/countdown/… When sending a note for a plush price quote
- Character or animal references. I need to be able to see what they look like from various angles if the design is complicated.
- What size you want, measured nose to bum (this is very important!!)
- Desired pose (you can link to earlier plush for example)
- Preference for materials (minky, faux fur, mohair, combinations)
- Preference for eye and nose type (glass or safety eyes, embroidered or black plastic nose)
- Your country (to give shipping price). Shipping comes with a tracking code.
€7 within The Netherlands
€15 to European countries
€24 to the rest of the world
Base prices start at roughly €7 per cm.
Typically, price quotes are for a plush without
any accessories. Please tell me if you want me to make a clothing article, necklace etc. as this will cost extra. I cannot do some kinds of accessories, like metallic piercings, but these things can be discussed.I need this information
. So please fill out this form when sending a note. It saves us both a lot of time. c: And please remember, I have hardly any unnatural faux furs, so characters with (many of) these colours will either have to be made in minky or declined. I do actually have a mid green and baby pink (long) and deep purple (medium), but nothing else. I reserve the right to refuse a commission request.
-----On an unrelated note
I decided to wait with posting the Eeveelution plushies on my Etsy as I just received confirmation that I will have a booth at AnimeCon (9-11 June) in The Hague! So I''ll keep them as stock for now
If you're interested in getting one anyway, please send me a message and we can work things out c: