AnimeCon was amazing! I had a wonderful time <3 So much fun meeting with friends and new people, selling my work, geeking out over favourite shows, seeing beautiful cosplays, and so much more. I really love the enthusiastic atmospheres at conventions like these Many of the left over plushies will be posted in my Etsy shop soon, once I've cleaned up all of those photos. That will take a few days to do! I'll create a new journal when the shopfill goes live <3 There'll be gemstone foxes, dragons, some Eeveelutions and other Pokemon, Steven Universe characters, and small floppy 3-tailed kitsune and Niffler plushies! Now that the con's over, I've picked up the plush commissions where I left off to prepare for the convention. Everyone on the commission list has gotten their plushies started and some are pretty far in being completed I'm also very excited to say that I made my first order on Spoonflower to get custom-printed galaxy minky! I'm sooo looking forward to see what it's like and to work with it! I'd make a galaxy dragon and a galaxy fox beanie most likely!
You can see some pictures of my booth on my Instagram page: instagram.com/kristel_storm/
1. sparkskull789 21 cm floppy kitsune (3 tails, cream/brown/blue) AND 21 cm silver fox (blue eyes) (stuffing almost done)
2. @frolis-maneuver 40 cm sitting minky+faux fur plush of Hyenamon Digimon OC toyhou.se/697082.hyenamon/gall… (fabric pieces cut out, ready for sewing)
3. ornismon 40 cm floppy faux fur Aureumon Digimon OC (sitting pose) + watercolour A5 painting (sewing 3/4 way done, painting not started yet)
4. Savkate 15 cm Beanie type standing black cat Snow (ready for stuffing) AND 15 cm faux fur+minky standing grey cat Indy
5. Tsukuyomaru 40 cm standing faux fur deer-like Digimon OC (plus accessories) (1/3 through sewing)
- Listening to: 8tracks mixes
- Reading: Sepulchre - Kate Mosse
- Watching: Steven Universe
- Playing: Pokemon Sun
- Eating: Watermelon
- Drinking: Green tea
your booth looked great, sorry i didnt buy anything in the end. But it was nice seeing you!
Your booth looks amazing! It looks like you got to draw a lot of cool things and made some really awesome plushies to sell at the convention! ;o; I hope you had a really nice time and got to meet some nice people there.