Write the rules in your journal entry if you are tagged.
Write 13 things about yourself. <-- no, just send me a note if you want to know something about me.
Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you,
and make your own 13 questions.<-- Not doing this.
Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged <-- Not doing this
Don't say "You're tagged if you read this".
It is forbidden not to tag anyone. <-- well I'm a chaotic neutral, I don't give sh*t about your rules.
No tagging back.
1) What is the meaning of this?
What’s the meaning of anything?
2) If you had to change your name to a condiment like Ketchup or mustard, what would you name yourself?
HP sauce, 'cus it sounds like silly, naughty "slang" for Harry Potter's...um, bodily fluids
3) Does poor grammar bother you as much as that hang nail you have there?
Yes, yes it does.
4) Does getting tagged annoy you?
Very much so. But you’re nice, so I’ll let it slide.
5) Who inspired you to pursue the didgeridoo?
It was this old aboriginal man I met in a dream. He told me the Didgeridoo was the way.
6) Do some alliteration.
Tediously typing text whilst thinking troubled thoughts.
7) What is the fourth state of matter?
Plasma, or another dimension...?
8) What's the square root of a tree?
9) How much chuck can a chuck wood wood if a chuck wood would wood chuck?
As much chuck as a chuck wood wood could chuck.
10) Digimon, digital monster! Digimon are the strongest!
I disagree. I believe in Pokémon! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!
11) Hi, how are you?
Slightly annoyed, but I’ll get over it. (Not because of this tag though, because my computer is still being repaired, and I need it)
12) How does that taste?
Disgusting. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
13) Are any of these really questions?
Is that rhetorical?