I was tagged by an awesome bud of mine *cough
cough* on here, so I wanted to give it a try.
Here are the rules:1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions you tag will answer.
4. Choose 10 people +put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they have been TAGGED!
6. Not something silly like: 'you are tagged you read this'.
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs
9. Can't say,no tags10. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry.
10 things about myself:
1. I live a lonely life...
2. I am a total tea-aholic! Pics of the extent of my love for tea coming soon!
3. I am currently very curious if it would be considered traitorous if I had a British flag in my room (I'm an American citizen. U.S.A!) It's not that I'm not proud of my country, it's just that I really like the British flag. It's very interesting and I like it! Is that so wrong?!
4. Even though I work hard in all the things that I strive to achieve, I am actually kinda lazy. Extremely late chapters for stories are proof of that...
5. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how you tag someone :\ (update: I think I figured it out)
6. I really don't like being around a lot of people, not even my own family sometimes.
8. Since I have absolutely no social life whatsoever, I spend more time with my cat than actual people. *crazy cat lady in training*
9. I actually failed an 8th grade writing test.
10. As a photographer, I hate getting my picture taken.
10 questions asked to me:
(I forgot what the actual questions were, but I did right down the answers before hand. I'll try to remember what they were)
1. *What is your favorite care?*
-A restored 1963 yellow Ford Mustang. (Ahhhh yisssss)
2. *What would be your favorite place to live/visit?*
-Hawaii (for 'health' reasons)
3. *Skydiving or bungee jumping*
4. *Favorite hair style*
-Down; even though after for the first time in 5 years, I just got my hair cut today
5. *Do you play cards*
-Yes, freecell is my favorite.
6. *What would you major in?*
7. *Favorite classic pokemon*
8. *What planet would you visit and why*
-Neptune, because I done a project on it in 8th grade.
9. *Super hot or super cold*
-Super cold so you can become a human burrito
10. *Favorite extreme weather*
-I don't have an extreme favorite weather. Extreme weather sounds dangerous.
10 questions I have for you:
1. Where were you born?
2. What is your favorite place that you have ever visited?
3. If you had a choice, what would your super power be and why?
4. If you died tomorrow, what would you do today?
5. If you could time travel, what would be the first place you visited?
6. What would you do is dinosaurs still existed?
7. What fantasy world would you live in (Pokemon, Star Wars, Lord of The Rings, Naruto, The Last Air Bender, etc...)?
8. Take the name of the last song you listened to and add 'in my pants'
(Not really a question)
9. If you could go back in time (not related to question #5) and take the place of a historical figure, who's place would you take and why?
10. If you had the choice to either understand any language ever spoken or be able to see into the future, which would you choice?
Tags (I have no freaking idea what I'm doing):