1. What is stronger: Ambition or Love?
Love all the way. Love is relentless and ambitious in its own way, and I find that beautiful. This is especially true for unconditional love.
2. Would like to be able to stop time for a short period benefit your daily life?
Probably only in the evening when I'm doing homework, so I can get it done well and still have plenty of time to relax in real time.
3. What is the highest speed (In MPH) you would be comfortable with driving at?
40, most likely. I'd get places fast, but be able to have control over the car (for the most part).
4. What is the best hairstyle and why is it Pompadours?
Pompadours are probably a favorite of mine for guys (aside from the classic weave), and I really like the bob hairstyle for women and all the variation it can have, despite being the only hairstyle a girl can have at one time with hair this short.
5. If you were given a handshake by Kenshiro, would you be capable of not exploding?
I'm sorry, but I haven't read much manga yet.
Is this asking about physically, mentally, or emotionally? The answers would probably be respectively be no (seems like kind of an explody person), no (it's a frickin manga character come to life and shaking my hand), and yes (again, I haven't read much manga).
6. If you had a stand, what would it's ability be and what would it look like?
Had to look this one up to figure it out. I could probably argue that my stand would be the side character from my "Insert Title Here" comic. His name is Nameless, and his powers are psychokinesis, telepathy, and would generally be identified as an autopilot stand, considering he just does what he wants.
7. What is your signature pose/stance? (Pictures are allowed for this question)
Standing, one leg in front of the other, one hand on the hip (balled into a fist), other relaxed or acting, at a three quarter angle.
Sitting, one leg extended, the other raised to the chest, and at least one hand on the ground for balance.
8. What would someone have to do to impress you enough that you'd immediately accept them as your partner on the spot?
Maybe it sounds stupid to you, but they would only have to tell me their testimony and walk in Christ. It's a lot of information to give out at once, and truly shows their character and patience to sit down with someone just to talk about their own life truthfully.
9. Who is your favourite parent, and why?
There's no favorite parent, but I do have a closer parent. That's my mother. She works at home, while my dad works for twelve hours a day. They both have equal hearts given up for Christ, but I'm around my mother more, so I tend to tell her more first, and she tends to be the one to help me out when I need it, purely because of time.
10. Who is the best character in Smash Bros?
I am very fond of Little Mac. He's not the best objectively speaking, but he's definitely a personal favorite as I have a great love for PunchOut.
11. Is One Punch Man truly the strongest in the universe?
I've never actually watched more that fifteen minutes of One Punch Man, but I'd have to say he probably is, based on what I've seen in him essentially destroying a city with only one punch to a monster, and that was when he was trying to protect the city. Can you imagine if he were trying to destroy stuff?
12. What is your theme song?
Well, PlayBuzz says I'm a Titanium person, but I don't exactly want to believe that. My personal favorite things to have as a theme would probably be "Flying" or "Ob-la-di Ob-la-da" by the Beatles.
13. If you were a driver, what number would you use on your vehicle?
Racecar, or license plate?
Racecar-the number two, because it's my favorite.
Personalized license plate- AUTH219, for obvious reasons.
I guess I tag Drifter-Dx
, and renolamoi
They don't have to do it, and they can just use these same questions if they like.
(I can't do the link thing on my phone, so whatevs)