Planning on joining?
Then read below:
- If you want to add a submission to the group, then you must become a member.
- If you want to become a member, simply join the group and be sure that you follow all of the rules.
**There is a limit currently of six deviations per day. Please respect that, and the fact that this group is not going to crowd peoples' inboxes with images.**
Keep in your mind that this club is strictly for natural-based artwork with realistic boundaries and themes. The group will accept beasts of any kind, as well as nature scenes, as long as they fit within the criteria as follows:
- realistic or semi-realistic in markings/designs of the character(s)
- natural coloration used within the image (being that its roots are realistic) and on its subject(s)
- little to no amount of unnatural/unrealistic additions to the character(s) or subject(s) within the image (e.g. legwarmers, hairdos, ipods, skyscrapers, cars, etc.)
-humans are no longer allowed in the group, so don't try to submit one and expect it to pass
- no sexual content or anything beyond what's publicly "acceptable"
- realistic/semi-realistic anatomy and proportions would be preferably used (stylized with correct proportions to the actual animal is completely fine) *
- anything having to do with 'sparkle-animals', 'scene-animals', 'emo-animals', or anything of that sort will be denied upon receiving
- If you submit almost all of your new (or old) deviations for judging, it is more and more likely that any further deviations will be denied due to it seeming like you're simply trying to advertise everything you make -- which is discouraged.
Please also keep in mind to submit only your best (or preferably newer) artwork to the group.
Being that your artwork is in fact declined, then do your best to find a more suitable image (as your previously submitted one was more than likely not up to standards or breaking a rule), or just wait until an image better-suited can be posted.
- Be sure to have a proper amount of work done on your image --sketches, works in progress, reference sheets, and images that show no effort will be less considered to be approved. (so make sure that your images at least have color and a background)
- A full-body image would be preferred over a headshot or anything with less body--unless that particular portion was well detailed and effort is clearly shown.
- Browse the gallery; there should be a plus button by each folder.
- When you have found which folder would be appropriate for your art piece, you simply click the plus button and submit your piece. (be sure this is done, otherwise, it makes it harder on us and we may just remove/deny your submission)
**NOTE: the Fantasy category is not for unrealistically colored creatures; it is intended for beasts such as dragons, griffins, unicorns, and other mythical or otherwise unreal animals that have natural coloration to the species they're based off of. (e.g.: a unicorn would have horse-like markings and colors, not be pink with a rainbow mane; a griffin would have either big-cat markings/coloration or bird-based markings/colors --or both, a dragon would have reptilian coloration/markings or other animal-based markings/colors) **
Once again, follow the Rules and guidelines on what to submit. Absolutely no animals/scenery/etc may stray from the natural/semi-realistic borders we try to establish.
Lastly, please keep in mind that we do not care for:
Photo-manipulations (unless following standards)
Fan art (from movies, shows, games, etc.)
'Sparkle' art (or 'gloom', 'scene' etc.)
* If you do need assistance with your artistic anatomy and proportions, don't feel bad! There should be plenty here to aid you in what ever you may need help with, just ask!
Thank you for reading ~