In an attempt to make some money and help out around the house, I've decided to start writing fanfiction by commission.
Please read before ordering:
- I will only be taking payment via Paypal; the email for it will be email@example.com (USD currency only, please).
- All fanfiction will be written in Microsoft Word in size-10, comic sans font, single-spaced. You may request a different font and size, however, this may affect the length.
- I will write pretty much anything you like. Never be afraid to ask if I will or will not write a pairing or situation/scenario.
The only pairings I will not write are "Thorki", anything "My Little Pony rule34" and "Wincest" – the only situations I will not write are involving "scat/watersports" Any fandom I am not familiar with may take a little longer than one that I am familiar with so that I can familiarize myself with the characters and rules of the universe. This also holds true for any character that I am not familiar with – it will take a little bit of time for me to familiarize myself with the character in question. I want everyone to be as in character as possible.
The list of fandoms I am familiar with can be found here
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY COMMISSION FOR ANY REASON
1. I will only
accept payment via Paypal. I will not accept points as a form of payment.
2. I will start writing once you have paid.
3. Once it is finished, I will e-mail the fanfiction to you. I will not
be posting any piece to either my DeviantArt or my Tumblr. Please include your e-mail address when you contact me.
4. I can and will write as little or as much smut as you would like. Please specify when you contact me.
5. If requesting a fic with someone else's OC, I will need permission from that person, and details of the character in question.
6. In any case with an OC (yours or someone else's), I will need a detailed description or a picture of the character, and a detailed description of their backstory, personality and (in the case of smut) turn-ons, turn-offs, kinks, fetishes, etc.
7. I will ALWAYS contact you, if you fic turns out to be longer than expected. It is your choice whether you wish for me to cut out additional details (which may impact quality) or pay a little extra for an extra page. I will never charge for a half-page.
8. If, for any reason, I cannot finish your commission or you change your mind, I will gladly refund you.
9. My length limit is 60 pages.
10. I will set aside some fanfiction on my computer for samples - if you wish to see a sample of any of the types of fanfiction I write, let me know when you contact me, and I will send one.
100 Word Drabble - $1
4 page one-shot - $10 – each additional, full page is $5.
20 page fanfiction - $25 – each additional, full page is $10.
When my status says I am open, please leave a comment on this journal or send me a note. Thanks a bunch~!