Life has changed a lot since my last update!
I now work for an Art Museum! Woo-hoo! I'm getting comissions pretty regularly, and I'm definitely going to build a website and it will be called Schwengler Studios. (Or something like it!). I'm pretty excited about the way life is going by way of art, but as always - I must make more!
I am going to switch back to painting with oils soon. Acrylics are boring me now - although I know I could become better! And I love getting to know more and more artists! We are a crazy bunch of people. But I love us.
So it's the new year.... time for a change. I didn't really have resolutions per se, but I do want to make some life changes. I also have some goals for this year in particular.
1. Create more art
2. Focus more on sculpture primarily (If I can)
3. Learn how to do encaustic painting
4. Learn how to airbrush
5. Learn how to make simple toys
6. Make artistic clocks
So, that's my changing for art, but I also have some professional art goals
1. Print photos for my walk around portfolio of my work
2. Research galleries for representation
3. Enter more juried shows more frequently
And then there are my personal goals: