I've been spread thin with neglected sites and galleries, unfinished masterpieces, unscanned, unposted art. Yeah we all have been. Familiar woes. Well, I have not been quite as idle as my gallery here suggests.
Now that phones, tablets and ereaders are so good, it just makes sense to make them available at Amazon. And if you have Kindle Unlimited, then 2 of the books are free to read. Please submit an honest review.
Serious Humor: Cartoons for Connoisseurs Book 1:
Serious Humor: What do the Pigs Know? Book 2:
Serious Humor: Sharks are People too Book 3:
Each volume has over 200 cartoons of better quality than m
Mutant cheese? An explosion? Inflation? A tumor? Poor diet? Cheese augmentation? Viagra for cheese?
None of those.
I am simply increasing the size of my modest footprint on the web by also posting to Sherpa at GoComics.com http://www.gocomics.com/barking-crayon
Why this bold move? Several reasons:
1. To broaden my dairy-fresh outlook to more cheeseheads.
2. GoComics is geared specifically for comics.
3. There is a very nice interface which allows you to upload many comics a once.
4. You can also schedule when they are posted.
5. They have a nice feature which allows folks to subscribe by email.
6. Fewer souls so you might