I've never done this before but Cudo is awesome so I'm doing this for her... <3 First time I've ever done this and more than likely won't do this again for awhile lol.
1.) You must post the rules
2.) You must post 10 things about yourself
3.) You must answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and make 10 new questions for your tagged people
4.) You choose 10 people to tag AND post their icons in your journal so all the world will know who they are
5.) You have to go to their pages and tell them you tagged them
6.) No tag backs
Soo.... my turn.
1. What's your preference, dry or humid heat? Or cold weather? (if you're a weirdo like that )
I'm pretty fine with anything actually. x3
2. Favorite series?
3. Cats or dogs?
4. What is the thing you hate drawing most?
People. Oh goodness do I hate drawing people, I cannot draw faces for some reason!
5. What do you use deviantart for the most?
Stalk....I mean watching people and learning from others about becoming a better artists.
6. Do you have a daily routine?
Wake up, eat, shower, go to work, come home from work, TUMBLR, video games, eat moar, sleep.
7. Have any pets? SHOW ME (Pics if you have them)
I has mice. Two little darlings. <3 No pics as they tend to move to fast for my crap camera to pic up.
8. What's your hobby(s)?
9. If the internet shut down for a day, what would you do?
Funny thing is that my internet was actually out for about two days. I mostly just played video games. *shrugs*
10. Favorite thing about yourself?
My mad reading skillz.
600 page book in about two hours. Read and done. HECK YES.
My questions for you!
1. Favorite mythical beast?
2. Favorite video game of all time?
3. How's the weather?
4. Got a favorite soda (or and drink will do!)?
5. Do you like to go play in the rain?
6. If I gave you... $500, what you go do with it? (No, I do not have $500 to give you, just curious. :3)
7. Do you think lava lamps are cool?
8. Favorite bird?
9. Futon or regular bed?
10. If I asked you to go bake me some cookies, would you?
My questions are lame. Lol.
Ok... now to tag people.