I wanted to do this last night, but kept getting distracted, whoops.
Well, I decided that I should separate my main art stuff from my adoptable stuff, so here I am on this account.
I don't have a whole lot to transfer over, unfortunately, but hopefully I'll have more to submit in the near future~
This account is to host my lines (P2U and F2U) and to sell any current and future adopts.
Credit for anything adopted can go to either Aseruff-Adopt
If I don't mess things up, then when you adopt something from me, I'll note you the full-sized, unmarked image. Sometimes this may take me a few minutes, or it might take me over a day. (Hopefully not, but you know... Life happens)
• Do not claim that the original adoptable's artwork is yours
--- You do not have to credit me for the art, just don't claim that you made it.
--- Crediting me for the art would be nice, though, if you upload it on DA or on another site.
--- If you upload it to toyhou.se, my username is Spiritburn on there.
• Do not use the design before you have paid for it!
--- This is a form of theft. It's disrespectful and you really shouldn't do this kind of thing, anyway.
--- Of course, this does not apply to Draw/Write-to-Adopts, since you have to draw/use them in order to apply for them.
• Do not claim that the lines/bases from this account are your work.
--- The designs you make on them (if you are selling adopts) is fine to claim, but not the actual bases.
• Do not upload unaltered or altered lines/bases
--- You can alter/change anything about the base, but you are not allowed to upload these changes as another base.
• You will be polite and civil towards other users when interacting with them on this account.
--- Failure to do so will get you blocked and black-listed.
Permissions / Guidelines
• You are allowed to alter the design - Just keep it recognizable, please.
• You are allowed to re-upload the original image on DA or any other website - Just don't claim the work as your own.
• You are allowed to edit the artwork provided to you, unless otherwise stated.
• You are allowed to give the character a backstory, gender, relationships, etc. They are yours to do with as you please.
• You are allowed to change the species - If you change it to a closed species, though, make sure it's allowed first. I won't be moderating this, though. That's for the species owners to do.
• Tagging me the first time it's used would be appreciated, but is far from mandatory.
• You are not
allowed to resell the original design/art for more
than you obtained it for!
--- If you have made more art or have commissioned art, then that's fine
• If you got the adoptable for free, you are not
allowed to sell it. Even if you get extra art of it, you are not to sell it.
--- You are still allowed to gift or trade it. Just not make a profit off of it.
• Anything on this journal can be changed at any time.