Hey guys! I decided to start doing some cheap commissions on here as summer approaches so I can have some spending money for cosplay and art supplies, as well as possibly giving some support to people I know.
Things I'll do:
- mild gore or blood (see the first picture on this or this or this
- candy gore/ pastel gore (as long as it's not too extreme)
- hanahaki stuff
Things I won't do:
- Major gore
- Furries (I don't have anything against furry art, I just can't draw it well enough to be confident in selling it)
- NSFW (obviously)
- ship art unless it's vague or buddy-buddy kinda stuff (like this )
- Don't claim the art is yours! If you use it for an icon on here put my name in your bio or something, if you decide to use it for instagram put a screenshot of my deviantart in your highlights. The whole point of a commission is for you to have the art to use, not to claim as your own handiwork.
- When my art improves, don't ask for a new, free commission since I've gotten better. I wouldn't add this but I've seen some people ask for this before.
Prices and stuff!
Headshots are all I'm doing right now. You can use them for icons and all sorts of stuff!
Sketch (traditional): $0.75
Lineart/Inked (traditional or digital): $1.00
Fully colored (traditional): $2.50
If you want two people in one picture, add 3/4 of the original amount.
2 person sketch: $1.31
2 person lineart: $1.75
2 person full color: $4.38
That way you're saving money!
How to commission me ~
Comment below with your references (art or photos of the person/character). If you don't have references, please just give me a detailed description of what you would like. Give as many necessary details as possible, as well as the tone of the art (grunge, pastel, etc.)
Don't say "girl with brown hair and blue eyes."
Do say "Young girl with dark, blackish-brown hair and light blue eyes, freckles, and thick eyebrows. Realistic, grunge."
I switch around art styles a lot, so be sure to specify how realistic/cartoonish/etc. you want it!
Also, please note that you will have to pay me before I will give you the picture, so make sure you're comfortable with that before commissioning me!
After you comment, I'll send you a note with more information.
If you aren't sure about anything, please comment your question below! If you're interested in an art trade, send me a note!