"Where everyone is an Artist!"
Here at Art’s unity, we welcome any new artist and professionals. We don't judge based on skill, but rather based on the creativity behind each and every piece! Please take your time, and enjoy what the community has to offer.
How to join?
Please click the Join group option at the top of the group, and your invitation will be auto-approved! We never deny any member!
At Art’s unity we would like to present the group rules.
- Please keep a note of Deviantart’s Rules in general
- Please read the Submission rules before submitting!
- There is possibly a large amount of children in this group, so please anything that is explict must have the ‘mature’ content filter on so that only people who are 18 and over can view it.
- Maturity and Polite behaviour is extremely valued
- Please be patient with accepting the submissions. It could take a while due to the voting re-scheme we have placed onto this group. This is done to ensure you have submitted to the correct folder. If you would like a critique, then please ask an admin to do so on the voting scheme.
- If for any reason the rules are violated, you will be blocked from this group.
- No Chainmail or Advertising either, unless it is specifically art related. Then, they would go to the 'advertisement' folder.
- If your submission was declined due to clearly being submitted to the wrong folder, you'll have to wait a week again to be able to submit another piece of artwork!
HAPPY SUBMITTING EVERYONE!! :>!!
UntitledI look on with pestilence
hidden beneath a thin veil of civility,
far too thin to hide such vastness
and it cracks,
the shards of my visage
crumble beneath your unbecoming joy
and you are affront with an ocean,
a sea of unvarnished wanting.
You're adrift in my rapids
and the sky cries pitifully for you
and the winds whisper apologies
but do not trust either.
The sky wants only to drown you
and the winds are not worthy of your trust.
Poseidon beckons to you
and I volley curses like his tridents
Which I'll never touch.
I am nothing and while you look upon my vastness
I look on with pestilence
hiding an opaque sorrow
I will not meet your eyes.
These are some examples of works I can do, it's both traditional and digital art. I can do more!
I prefer working with visual examples, but I can also work with just text description too.
Sketched or colored
Traditional Semi Realistic Portrait
Please provide a photo
CG Soft Shading Fullbody
Traditional A4 Page
Sketched or colored
You are More. You are more than a number, statistic or fraction,
You are more than a stranger’s glance or reaction.
You are more than a puzzle piece or a missing link,
You are more than what the world may think.
You are more than a stigma or sign which you're labeled,
You are more than “special”, diseased, different, disabled.
You are more than a whisper, you are more than a name,
You are more than rejection, you are more than others' blame.
You are more than vibrations that torture your ears,
You are more than disorder that drives you to tears.
You are more than emotion you can't read or display,
You are more than the words you’re unable to say.
You are more than your bullies who push you down,
You are more than your teachers who won’t help you off the ground.
You are more than your doctors who gave up and quit,
You are more than society would care to admit.
You are more than progress which may be slow,
You are more than accomplishments wh
|More Journal Entries|