As with all my stock art reference images, your download includes a copyright license for the commercial use and sale of your new artwork. And you're not just limited to DA prints and gifts.
24 Full size jpgs, thumbnails, and copyright license in one zip file.
More of April here:
Amazing Work! I am wondering if the model releases could be included with the download, instead of waiting for them after the purchase. For professional projects like book covers this would make it much easier for people like myself, to just come and download anything they need at any time without having to wait. Just a suggestion. We always feel better when we have the model releases and many authors ask for it as well. Thank You!
Hope that makes things more clear. Here's the license you get when you purchase my art reference sets:
The Seller grants the buyer a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use the photos and/or digital art to CREATE NEW WORKS OF ART that include changes, modifications and/or additions to the original downloaded photo or digital art. (color correction and minor retouching does not constitute “significant changes”)
The buyer may then sell the new piece of art as original art, or reproductions as prints, posters, postcards, book covers, clothing and other media. (see restrictions below)
The Buyer is NOT PERMITTED to:
1. Resell or distribute in any manner the ORIGINAL artwork as supplied by the seller.
2. Use the artwork in any way that is considered pornographic or obscene.
3. Sell the new artwork as a stock image or add it to any type of image collection.
4. Claim copyright of the original image(s).
The Seller warrants:
1. It has the right to enter into and perform this Agreement and to grant this License;
2. It has separate agreements in place with all models who have agreed to the using of their photos
3. The images provided do not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
Seller and Buyer agree that by using this Agreement form and by acknowledging its use on the Premium Content Platform at the time of the Download the transaction record for the Download will be the equivalent of their respective electronic signatures.
If you have questions regarding this license, please contact Len Kaltman via phone:
(513) 313-9324 or email: email@example.com