Stock usage requirements (updated with clarifications June 2015)
* Do use my stock for creating art or crafts for any purpose you wish as long as you aren't violating a DO NOT. Personal, charity, non-profit, for-profit, commercial, educational, contests, etc etc, it's all fine.
* Do send me a link to your artwork if it's available online so I can see it. (Knowing people use the stock is what keeps me going!) On DA, please link to the stock image you used. Off DA, please give me credit for the stock and a link back if possible UNLESS you are creating traditional art using my stock as a reference -- I'd still love to see it, but you aren't required to credit my stock if you're hanging your art in a gallery.
* Do use my stock to make premades to offer to other people as stock, either free or paid, as long as you're MAKING a premade, and not just sticking your name on my stock.
* Do not claim my work as your own. Do not upload my unaltered images anywhere. Do not add my unaltered images to any stock collection outside of DA.
* Do not use my stock to create images for illegal, pornographic, defamatory, or hate-mongering purposes.
NO PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Just use it!