Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login

deviantART Prints Event!

Journal Entry: Thu Aug 7, 2008, 12:21 AM



8th Birthday Prints Event


In celebration of the deviantART birthday, deviantART will donate 10% of the total print sales made to Project FOCUS: Art for AIDS Orphans in Uganda. You can find more info about this even here: 8th Birthday Prints Event - Art for AIDS Orphans
Buying some prints from the ArtistsForCharity store today will be like helping twice!


aFc Birthday


On August 21st, ArtistsForCharity will be 3 years old. We'd like to do something special. If you have any suggestions let us know!


Fine Art Prints


Thanks to the awesome MidnightExigent that took care of this task, we're now able to offer Fine Art Prints for most of our Prints! Be sure to check them aFc's Fine Art Prints


Donations


We're always in need of new donation, so if you feel generous and have a nice deviation that you want to donate, send us a note.
We're still working on the gallery, sorting through the older deviations and making good use of the sub-folders to separate the classic best sellers, from the new submissions, as well as taking down the ones that are no longer selling.

If you are an artist that has donated, and we remove your donation, you will receive a note letting you know, and also asking if you have a new deviation to donate.


Now go and buy some prints ;P

Little-Vampire






Add a Comment:
 
:iconsinisteralex:
SinisterAlex Featured By Owner Sep 3, 2008  Student General Artist
Wow this sounds great :)
Reply
:iconfurugaki:
Furugaki Featured By Owner Aug 31, 2008  Student General Artist
Not like you're not doing a good job, but why only 10%? What's the other 90% for?
Reply
:iconartistsforcharity:
ArtistsForCharity Featured By Owner Sep 2, 2008
That 10% of profit to the Art for AIDS Project has been donated by the website deviantART. The reason why they decided to give the 10% and not the 8% or the 20% or whatever is up to them and not to us :bucktooh: (plus if was only the profit raised with prints during the deviantART 8th birthday, which was last month ;) )

We (the account `ArtistsForCharity) donate 100% of the profits as you can read from our ArtistsForCharity F.A.Q..
Reply
:iconresurgere:
resurgere Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2008
:love:
Reply
:iconikue:
Ikue Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2008  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You popped mah print cherry! :lol:

:w00t:
Reply
:iconinsaneone:
insaneone Featured By Owner Aug 7, 2008
:) good luck :)
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×

:iconartistsforcharity: More from ArtistsForCharity


More from DeviantArt



Details

Submitted on
August 7, 2008
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
2,895
Favourites
0
Comments
6