I was tagged by Blackfrias (https://www.deviantart.com/blackfrias)
RULES:1. Write the rules. (WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK)
2. Write 13 things about yourself.
3. Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
4. Tag 13 deviants(only 13!)
5. Make sure they know that they are tagged.
6. Don't say ''You're tagged if you read this".
7. It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
8. Tag backs are allowed.
9. If you don't make this tag in a week, you need to obey a wish of the person who tags You.
THIRTEEN THINGS ABOUT ME THAT NO ONE CARES
1. I like space and the stars, constellations.
2. I want to go to a art school and learn all kinds of mediums
A note on how I develop and invent my style, roughly.
Note: DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S STYLE. This is a guide to how you apply aspects of things you see to your style, not a guide to how you best rip off your favorite artists style. Most of your favorite artists make a living out of selling their artworks, and that works because we are all different, and people like them enough to commission them for what they do differently. If you copy another artists style you take that away from them, and it'll get harder for them to make money from it. While it may not be illegal, it's a very shitty move. It'll be way more beneficial for everyone in th
-The first 20 people that comment wanting to be on this journal will be featured below and I'll choose three deviations I like most from their gallery
-If you comment, you must to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger (me) and three pieces of my art on the first place.
-The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
1. ~GATORGUTZ (https://www.deviantart.com/gatorgutz)
R U L E S :
-Comment below, and I will come to your gallery to choose 4 of your works that will be featured in this journal.
-If you comment, you have to do the same in your journal, putting the tagger (me) and 4 of my works on the first place.
-The number of people taking part is unlimited, but you have to be my friend and/or my watcher.
The idea of this is not to get a free feature, but to spread art around for everyone!