3) -FF13.2 Serah Farron (Hero) Lightnings Younger sister, she could be a fun addition with her switched fighting style. Vanille, and Fang could be candidates too but I personally feel Serah would be the best choice alongside Lightning, and Snow. She might not be everyone's choice but honestly I think she deserves more credit.
4) - FF10 Seymour Gaudo (Villain) I'm not alone in thinking Seymour is the best villain in final fantasy 10. Seymours move set would be interesting, and he was once considered for a place in dissida. His chances could be good for getting in, if Yuna is revealed as the 5th character for season 1. Seymour could be thought of as her main rival.
5) - FF15 Aranea (Anti Hero) She's a great character, and has an awesome fighting style that could fit right into Dissidia. Lunafreya, and Iris would be good candidates as well depending on how episode Luna plays out next year. Aranea however feels as though she would be perfect for this game, and as much as I like the idea of Iris the hunter we haven't seen her in this form as of yet.
6)- FF9 Garnet/Dagger (Hero) Honestly she has great character development, as well as being Zindane's love interest in final fantasy 9. She might have a chance of getting in hopefully.
7) -FF12 Ashe (Hero) If another character from Final Fantasy 12 is added Ashe would be my first choice for sure. She would be fun to play as, and it would be nice to see another final fantasy girl added in. If not Ashe then Fran would be my next choice.
8)- FF14 Alphinaud (Hero) He's an interesting character, and maybe not everyone's first pick but I think he'd have a cool fighting style for Dissidia.
9)- FF15 Ravus (Anti Hero)? A rival to Noctis, and a misunderstood character. Ravus is a badass fighter, proud and powerful. He has a caring side under his cold exterior. Ravus would make a great addition to Dissidia nt, and deserves more appreciation. If not Ravus then I'd also be happy with Ignis, or Prompto. Another reason I'd choose Ravus is because It would be a hard choice between the other chocobros. And I like the idea of having Aranea as the female representative. Nyx would also be a cool addition.
10) - Most likely would be a villain but by personal choice I'd like FF10 Rikku, Rem from Final fantasy type O, Vincent from Final Fantasy 7, Noel from Final Fantasy 13, Auron from Final Fantasy 10. I'd like to see villains from final fantasy 14, but honestly I'd be happy with any choice as long as Ardyn, Caius, and Seymour make it in. I realize there is a huge chance some of them might not get in but who knows XD
Guesses for the character slots:
Ff1 Two spaces open:
Ff2 Two spaces open:
Ff3 Two spaces open:
Ff4 One space open: Rydia
Ff5 Two spaces open: Gilgamesh, Lenna.
Ff6 One space open: Celes.
Ff7 Two spaces open: Tifa, and Zack. Zack's move set might be different from clouds, they could give him a unique one if they're going to add him.
Ff8 One Space open: Laguna.
Ff9 Two spaces open: Vivi, Beatrix or Garnet.
Ff10 Two spaces open: Yuna, and Seymour.
Ff11 Two spaces open: Prishe
Ff12 Two Spaces open: Ashe, Gabranth.
Ff13 Three spaces open: Snow, Serah, Caius, or Cid Raines. If snow is in his lightning returns form then he could be thought of as a rival to lightning of sorts, leaving Caius as another addition as a villain option. And Sera in her 13.2 form as the hero. In a way keeping the hero/rival theme going for this selection.
Ff14 Three spaces open: Aplhinaud, Any Villian.
Ff15 Three spaces open: Ardyn, Aranea,Ravus. If Ardyn is chosen then Ignis,Prompto,or Gladio could be picked. Then another rival character like Ravus or Aranea maybe.
Tactics- Three spaces open:
FfZero- Three Spaces open: Rem.
-Ff14 might favour a villain space to balance out a rival for Y'shtola.
- FF10 is very popular in Japan so Seymour is possible. Along with having Yuna in the game. Those two would once again balance out a hero and a rival.
-FF15 might favour a rival to Noct, and that could be any of these three. Ardyn would make the most sense as the villain representative though.
- FF13 needs a villain, Caius would fit the best. Serah might not happen
but if enough fans want her in then maybe, as she is quite popular in Japan.
- FFTactics Rem is popular in Japan, so she might have a good chance of getting in.
- FF12 Ashe is popular in the west, she could be a female representative or Fran could.
- FF11 isn't the most popular, and Prishe might be last character added in. Depending if they want to add in Kam's brother.
- FF9 could have a female character added, a lot of fans favour Beatrix over Garnet. Garnet could get in, but with the class differences Beatrix seems more likely, balancing out the Hero Vivi and Villain/Rival Beatrix.
- FF8 After Laguna there might not be anymore characters from this game. With four slots, they need to make it fair for the other games as well.
-FF6 Celes is popular but so is Terra who is already in, so we might get another slot for 6. It's a big fan fave so the chances seem good.
-FF7 might be the most popular final fantasy, so if one series is going to go over four slots it might be this one. If not then most fans might be happy with Zack, and Tifa.
- FF5 Lenna might not be likely but you never know. We did get Kam after all.
-FF4 Rydia seems to be well liked by fans, and a lot people want to see her in this game so she could have a chance.
Accorrding to the Internet Japan's favourite female final fantasy characters are Lightning, Tifa, Yuna, Serah, and Vanille. It's hard to guess if the creators will go by fan faves, with their choices such as Vayne, and Kam. Maybe they want underrated characters to have a chance in favour of fans favouritism. Plus with balancing out the vanguards, assassins, marksmen, specialists etc.
With characters like Ardyn I have no idea what his class would be. He seems like more of a heavy hitter than Noctis judging by Episode Ignis, and he's fast but not quite as fast as Noctis. Hopefully Episode Ardyn might show us more of his fighting style, I'm really excited for it regardless
along with the other new episodes next year
Dissidia Nt is popular in Japan's arcade edition. Although here's hoping they will continue updating the ps4 console with new characters after season one too. It's a game with a lot of potential and shouldn't be written off, and seeing fan favourites in those awesome graphics would be amazing
who would you like to see added to the game if given a choice?
Also thank you for faves, and llama's