Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
FF Pain by ArtemioM05 FF Pain by ArtemioM05
You have had enough of this fool.  You are the Master here, not her.  This was meant to be your game...and she's twisted it into something else with her idiocy.  You ready yourself.  You'll just crush everything before you with your superior might.  So what if you are collared?  Even sealed, yours is a strength far beyond that of mere elves and men and these pitiable mockeries that some might mistakenly think to call "monsters."

But first...

"I've tired of you..." you whisper to Demsdale.  You begin to take back control. And it starts with the blood coursing through her veins, your blood, the anchor of the blood link!  Willing or not she must obey.

"Wait-" her eyes light up.  Your essence coils around her soul like a serpent.  

"Don't!" she pleads.  But you care not.  She had her chance to be a good pet.

And yet...what happens next...was not meant to happen and has never happened.  She doubled over in a fit of hacking coughs.

"Some show." Indral quipped.  "Enough of this!  Get the irons and then-"

"Useless bitch." you threaten, "Soon you'll be the one in irons.  Demsdale, I order you to attack!"

The slavers freed their weapons, fearfully standing before both a vampire and their own lieutenant...or at least that is how you had envisioned it.

Instead, your thrall gurgled as she clutched at her throat.  Her skin began to pale and grey...her hair lost its velvet color and began to darken...her eyes began to glow a sickly yellow.  Nothing was right about this.  She began to vomit black blood and belch darkness.  You don't understand...you are her master...she has to obey....so why?

"Oh...oh..." Indral's eyes widened.

"No..." her lowlifes echoed.

"Shit.  SHIT!  She's gonna freak out!" one screamed in the back

They scramble.  As did your fellow captives.  In this critical moment you'd not allow your enemies to escape.  Vexed, you redouble your effort to make your fleshy puppet do as it's told.  With her help you should be able to corral the slavers that matter.  You move to lunge at Indral but...

Demsdale's hand tears into your ribcage.  Pain.  That's a familiar word.  The bone crumples in on itself under the force of her assault.  You don't recognize your own screech as it escapes your chest in a tiny hissing squeak.  You crash to the ground like a bit of twisted paper.  Yet it was not the end for you...you are a vampire, it'd take far more than that to be killed by such a strike.  However.  You attempt to push yourself back up...but it feels everything inside is sloshing around and barely being contained by a paper thin barrier.  All you can do is clutch your side.  A pair yellow dots hover above you in the midst of a hazy vision.  A vision of Demsdale's silhouette desperately gasping for air.  You remember this.  And it is not good. 

"There's something wrong with me...down to my core...and I...I don't know how to fix it..."

She did not lie...there is something wrong with her.  And soon...

You look out at the escalating chaos. 

The slavers are in a panic

The slaves are soon to bolt

You have lost the ability to move

And Demsdale is...changing.

You can still attempt to force her to fight for you...but doing so...will certainly leave every single life in this room at risk.  Enemy. Ally.  It will make no difference.

A: Release Demsdale and submit

B: Attempt to force Demsdale to serve.

...

Warning.

This is an extremely important decision.  And depending what is decided will have huge implications going forward.

Please give your reasons for your vote.  THank you :)
Add a Comment:
 
:iconartemiom05:
ArtemioM05 Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2017
A is the winner
Reply
:iconjezebethnoir:
JezebethNoir Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2017
Why A?
Reply
:iconartemiom05:
ArtemioM05 Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2017
When the votes are deadlocked, I generally wait a day to see what happens, and now that it has passed, I chose to make the tie breaker, for the option I thought would be lead to more interesting story possibilities.   I hope that answers your question. :)
Reply
:iconvendoth:
vendoth Featured By Owner Sep 18, 2017
hmmm interesting on the one hand B sounds like Dreu never backing down but A may make it easier for her to help and lets face sometimes Dreu is a bit of a soft touch...hmm well sometimes ... by her standards that is so I vote B.
Reply
:iconjezebethnoir:
JezebethNoir Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2017
B.
Reply
:iconastraltower:
Astraltower Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2017
A, tactical retreat!
Reply
:iconhiddenlotus555:
hiddenlotus555 Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2017
This can't end well, A.
Reply
:iconkagedavies:
KageDavies Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
A. Welp. I don't see this ending well.
Reply
:iconfuryoumiko:
FuryouMiko Featured By Owner Sep 17, 2017  Student Writer
B. Deruela does not submit just because some worthless chaff enemies are in the line of fire. She's fought too long, and too hard to regain her position of power and giving it up now is simply out of the question.

Better dead than a pet.
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
September 17, 2017
Image Size
642 KB
Resolution
684×939
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
260
Favourites
0
Comments
9
Downloads
1
×