Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
ALC: The Darkness by ArtemioM05 ALC: The Darkness by ArtemioM05
Well, it is quiet now.  That's something.  You find that the hallway ends with door to your left.  You look to Demsdale and Brook.  In response, they offer only a shrug.

"...Maybe the stairs are behind those doors?" Brook asked.

"Why you you bother having a door right in front of the stairs?" Demsdale asked.

"I don't know!  Its not like the layout here makes any sense."

"Girls!  Where are you!?" your mother shouts.

"LOST!!!" all three of you shout in annoyance.  Yet, your voice does not seem to reach her.  There is only silence.  In a way, you had hoped your mother's shouts would have given away her location...yet it is extremely hard to tell where her voice is coming from.  Downstairs is all you can suss out. 

"No time like the present" Demsdale grumbles and she opens the door.  And then...everything goes dark.  "What the-" you shout, reaching out in vain to grab hold of your sisters.  Instead you only grab hold of empty air.  You hear a crash as someone loses their footing and stumbles down to the floor.  But who?

"Goddamnit!" Brook yells.  Well.  Mystery solved.

"Where are you Sis?  Give me a second and I'll help you up." Demsdale offers, and you can hear her feet carefully tread, clearly trying to avoid running into anything. 

"So is it me or isn't it supposed to be morn-"

"Morning." a cold voice greets you. 

The darkness pulls away from you, almost as it is being sucked away by some greater force.  It is dragged from the edges of the room, seeping away out from the furniture and condenses in a turbulent black mass in the center of the room.  Two yellow lights peer out from the violent shroud, watching you intently.  You feel hopelessly small suddenly.  Brook lets out a frightened squeak at the sight and Demsdale responds with an appropriate, "Oh fuck..." 

You shake your head and quickly rush over to your sisters, dragging them back up as fast as you can.  "C'mon, we got to get out of-"

You are cut off as the door slams shut and you here the bolt fasten shut. 

"So...where's your mother?" the darkness asks.

You blink.  "What?" is all you can think.

...

A.  Talk with the Darkness.

B. Scream for help or...or...try to escape.

C. Attack!
Add a Comment:
 
:iconartemiom05:
ArtemioM05 Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017
A is the winner.
Reply
:iconimaginarylex:
ImaginaryLex Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2017  Hobbyist Writer
A
Reply
:iconjezebethnoir:
JezebethNoir Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2017
A.
Reply
:iconvendoth:
vendoth Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2017
hmm A B or C so I will do B get everyone out.
Reply
:iconlucritius:
Lucritius Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2017
C. Let's punch the darkness, totally going to work!
Reply
:iconfuryoumiko:
FuryouMiko Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2017  Student Writer
B. BBBBBBB. At speed.
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×


Details

Submitted on
March 2, 2017
Image Size
993 KB
Resolution
1282×891
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
120
Favourites
0
Comments
6
Downloads
1
×