Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
ALC: Questions by ArtemioM05 ALC: Questions by ArtemioM05
The darkness swirls in tattered waves as it condenses and ripples and bulges all at once.  You shake at the sight, but then you gather your courage and approach the icy tempest, pulling your sisters behind you.  You stare into the sickly yellow lights and do your best not to tremble.  It is hard.

"She's not here monster.  What are you doing here anyway?"

"We have business to discuss." the blackness responded.

"And that is?"

"No point in telling you." the voice within the blackness responded with an almost lethargic tone.  "It would only give you the false impression that you matter."

"Hey!" Brook called from behind.

"You can shove off if that's your attitude." Demsdale called angrily from behind your back.

"Well, our mother isn't here.  And I see no reason to indulge a rude guest like you." you turn your nose.  "Mother is too good for the likes of you!  Hmph!"

"Too good for the likes of me?  You poor sad little Negrido..."

"A what?" you pause, unsure just what he called you.  

As if in response the whirling black began to expand, and you find yourself forced against the wooden facing to avoid touching it.

"Will you tell your mother that I need to speak with her?  It is important." it asked.

"W-why should I tell her anything Monster?" you ask, eyes shut as you and your sisters hug the wall for dear life.

"Because we need to talk.  But enough, you have my message.  Please enjoy your breakfast.  Food is important..."

There is a long period of silence as you dare not say anything nor do anything.  After a moment or two you dare to chance a peek.  Whatever it was, it is no longer there.  And...since it is no longer there, the three of you wrestle the door open and fly through the halls, making a few wrong turns before practically crashing down the staircase.  A few seconds later and you find yourself in the kitchen, surrounding a very confused woman as you cry over and over-

"MOTHER!  MOTHER!  MOTHER!  MOTHER!"

"Gir-" she begins.

"MOTHER!!!"

"What!?" she askes completely flustered.

What do you do?

A. Ask about the shadow monster

B. Ask why you can't remember the layout of your own house.

C. Ask about breakfast, the most important meal of the day.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconvendoth:
vendoth Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017
A...hmm

B is also good and C well you can find out about that as soon as you see it.
Reply
:iconartemiom05:
ArtemioM05 Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017
So...A?
Reply
:iconvendoth:
vendoth Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2017
yip and yes.
Reply
:iconimaginarylex:
ImaginaryLex Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017  Hobbyist Writer
A
Reply
:iconfuryoumiko:
FuryouMiko Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017  Student Writer
A. Shadow monsters are a bigger threat than a bit of directional confusion...
Reply
:iconkagedavies:
KageDavies Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
C. Breakfast all the way.
Reply
:iconjezebethnoir:
JezebethNoir Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017
A.
Reply
:iconastraltower:
Astraltower Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017
A, important matters first. And oh, they look cute~~~
Reply
:iconlucritius:
Lucritius Featured By Owner Mar 5, 2017
Breakfast is important, but not knowing the layout of our own house is even more concerning. B
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
March 5, 2017
Image Size
1.3 MB
Resolution
1244×905
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
158
Favourites
0
Comments
9
Downloads
2
×