Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
ACL: The Choice by ArtemioM05 ACL: The Choice by ArtemioM05
"I think..." you pause, trying to buy time, "You have it all wrong.  I'm not River, and these two aren't Demsdale or Brook."

"The Lady Fei...has given you those names." Oltsfeld hand lifted up, arm spasming as if some greater force was twisting it to act on it's behalf.  You notice his shadow is beginning to warp, with a pair of dull yellow lights begin to shine from within.

"It's a lie!  She's lying to you!" you shout back, stumbling over a few broken wooden planks.  "She's a fraud.  She's not our mother.  There's no reason to keep us here!" you scramble, trying to think of something, anything to halt their advance.

Yet the corpses continue unabated.  "You...belong...to the Lady Fei.  She...has commanded it..."  His dagger gleamed.  "She...loves...you..."

"Then why?  Why did she do this to us!?  What did we ever do to her!?"

"Enough." the shadow spoke and Oltsfeld began to shake, his eyes losing their light as his body began to shake.  "You will die.  Then our work will begin anew.  As it must."

"W-wait!" I scream, bringing my arms up to brace against the killing blow as the weapon crashes down.

"STOP!" a familiar voice rings out.  And there she is.  Your "mother."  She stands upon the altar, radiating with power.  Far beyond anything you have ever known.  The entire chamber practically swells from the sheer extent of her presence.  Yet the shadow is undaunted.

"Why?  I have waited too long." the darkness returns with noticeable contempt.  "So long...am I to wait until the end of the world?  We were so close, and you stopped it.  You miserable traitor."

"Daemon...I'm..." she bit her lip.  "I'm sorry.  For everything.  But not them.  They're all I have left.  Please."

"Sorry?  What do I care if you're sorry?  That means nothing to me now." the darkness boiled and the dead began to all lift their weapons in unison to strike the three of you down in one final blow.

...

A: SAVE US MOTHER!

B: Flee.  Abandon everything.  Survive.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconjezebethnoir:
JezebethNoir Featured By Owner Apr 30, 2018
A.
Reply
:iconmomsaysno:
momsaysno Featured By Owner Edited Apr 21, 2018
0_o  

I vote A???
Reply
:iconlucritius:
Lucritius Featured By Owner Apr 19, 2018
B, I think it's time to get out of there
Reply
:iconkagedavies:
KageDavies Featured By Owner Apr 19, 2018  Hobbyist Digital Artist
B! Look at that bugger, nope nope nope.
Reply
:iconfuryoumiko:
FuryouMiko Featured By Owner Apr 17, 2018  Student Writer
A. If this lie is going to help us in any way...
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
April 16
Image Size
1.9 MB
Resolution
1440×926
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
93
Favourites
2 (who?)
Comments
5
Downloads
0
×