Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
ACL Hunting Path by ArtemioM05 ACL Hunting Path by ArtemioM05
You can't help but feel like you are starting to lose any semblance of patience.

"Why are we going down to the woods?" Demsdale complained.

"Seriously, are we supposed to kill a boar or something?" Brook added.

"You know mom could have made us something to eat."

"I think there was a bar too..."

"..." you held you mouth shut, glowering at them.

"You know-" she blinked, "Hey wait, look it's Deano." Demsdale paused.  Who's he talking to?"

"Ohmygodthey'resofluffy!" Brook practically squealed as she looked towards the dark elf's company.  Three girls with wolf like features.  Furry ears and tails. 

"Brook no." you state firmly reminding her, "We're not supposed to talk to him, remember?"

"I mean...sure?"

"Mom never said why though.  Maybe we could ask...at the very least?" Demsdale offers.

Yo grasped your stomach  You probably could kill a boar at this point.  You are starting to feel like you'd be okay with killing anything if it meant it filled the emptiness inside you.

"...Maybe."

Nearby you see a woman climbing up the hilly path, moving towards you.  She smells...exceptionally good.  Your nose practically follows her path as you sniff the air.  She smells like...food.  Maybe she just came from a really nice...tavern...or something....

"Sis!  Sis!" Brook breaks drags you back to reality.  "Isn't that big guy...that Torr guy?  The one we were supposed to talk to.  About...head smash?"

"...Yes." your eyes linger on the girl as she moves your way.

...

A. Talk with Deano

B. Talk to the traveler

C. Talk to Torr
Add a Comment:
 
:iconartemiom05:
ArtemioM05 Featured By Owner Sep 23, 2017
A is the winner
Reply
:iconvendoth:
vendoth Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2017
B
Reply
:iconlucritius:
Lucritius Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2017
B. They seem like an interesting bunch
Reply
:iconartemiom05:
ArtemioM05 Featured By Owner Sep 21, 2017
Err...for the vote, did you mean A?  Or B?

Because B is for the traveler.  But you framed it as "They seem like an interesting bunch."^^;
Reply
:iconlucritius:
Lucritius Featured By Owner Sep 21, 2017
Meant A. Got confused with who you were referring to as the traveler >.>
Reply
:iconjezebethnoir:
JezebethNoir Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2017
C.
Reply
:iconfuryoumiko:
FuryouMiko Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2017  Student Writer
B. If she's so tasty maybe she knows why you're so hungry...
Reply
:iconkagedavies:
KageDavies Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
A. What is he up to? :o
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×



Details

Submitted on
September 19, 2017
Image Size
970 KB
Resolution
1324×852
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
150
Favourites
1 (who?)
Comments
8
Downloads
1
×