Anyone know wordpress.org??? Help me please! any advice tips are good. I've never used it before.
WISH LIST Stolen from KatieHofgard
Make a post in your journal containing your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real-life things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa could get in touch with you.
Surf around your friends list (or friend's friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream for free--do it. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1) DA subscription ^_^
2) Gift arts of red wolves (canis rufus) I suggest going on flicker and searching red wolf for lots of good refs ^_^
3) Prints from my wishlist!
4) Any of the pokemon cards from my list here: apaperfox.deviantart.com/journ…
Adagio Gift Cards!
6) Art Cards!! I'm totally into them ^_^ if you make me one and want to mail it, just note me.
7) Wordpress.org help!
8) Meet and make new friends! Online, or in Baltimore or NH ^_^ ( I have such odd hobbies...)
9) General love and goodwill!
10) To win the wacom contest
That's all 10!
Working on granting KatieHofgard
wish... but won't have it done until January, sorry!