The download includes:
4) Bmp files to replace in shell32.dll.mun & shellbrd.dll
The Theme was developed using 150% dpi setting @ 3840x2160 on W10 1909.
Recommended optional programs:
1) Install latest UltraUXThemePatcher and restart
2) Copy Content of Theme folder to %\Windows\Resources\Themes
3) Select the Theme in the Settings (Windows Dark Mode will be activated)
4) Change System Icons using e.g. ResourceHacker
5) Change bmp files in the shell32.dll.mun & shellbrd.dll using e.g. ResourceHacker
6) Change cursors
Can you please create an icon pack that is patchable with 7TSP? That would be a wonderful way of experiencing this wonderful theme. I'm not really succeeding at bringing all these icons in. And I've spent so much time on it already. Then when the time comes to update, the same will have to be undone and redone. Shame if there's systems like 7TSP that resolve this
Hmm. I use 100% scaling and never change my resolution. I have a UHD (2560x1440) monitor.
I noticed that when i apply the style again everything gets back to normal. It seems to break when i restart my computer
Hi, so can some one pls link a video or step-by-step for how to save the icons systemfiles?
I have try to use this ResourceHacker but when ever i try to save the icon changes either it simply doesn't save, same goes to the shell32.dll.mun & shellbrd.dll.