After almost a decade of being an artist, there’s one thing I see and deal with more often than I’d like to admit: art theft.
We talked about how to prevent copyright infringement as a growing artist a few weeks ago.
And, today you’ll learn how to prevent and defend your art from others infringing on your copyrights.
Table of contents
1. Know your rights and defend your art
2. Prevent online art theft
3. Find out if someone has stolen your art
4. Uh, oh! Someone has stolen your art -- Now what!?
5. Submitting a DMCA takedown notice to defend your art
-- Important considerations --
1. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND DEFEND YOUR AR