Skin design by Daniel Mauch (sonicfour aka infinil)
Coding by Neal van den Eertwegh (UUL)
Color themes and additional coding by Ralph Barber (QuadHelix)
Final touch up by Kev Jaques (SLoB)
Updated for Winamp 5.666 by Ariszló
Permission to publish the updated skin was received from Ralph Barber on June 13, 2017.
- Hover over the main window to turn the song ticker into play buttons
- Change the Library button to Visuals to toggle main window visualization
- 33 color themes (including the default theme) and 2 player modes
- The toggle buttons are supposed to be freely rearrangeable but they are not. Visuals will only work at the initial position of the Library button.
- Whenever you toggle Visuals, the notifier pops up first with Playback Paused and then with the currently played title.
- Added Playlist Editor Info and Video Info.
- Updated notifier to OpenSource Notifier 3.1 (the original notifier does not fade out in recent versions of Winamp).
- The color of scrollbar arrows and grips matches the color of scrollbar borders.
- The scrollbars of the Themes list in the Configuration window are made similar to the scrollbars of the Media Library.
- Changed the color definition of studio.list.item.focused to fix the background color of the clicked item in the Themes tab of the Configuration window. (Light gray text on a light grey background was unreadable.)
- Commented out firsttime.maki in message.xml (alpha blending is enabled by default).
- Added screenshot.png for Skin Manager.
I love this skin, but when switching between Shade and main mode, it returns to the top left corner of my main screen and will not remember it's position at the bottom left of my left screen.
It does remember it's position when closing the program and then exectuing it again, but as soon as I switch to Main or Shade, BOOM! Back to the upper left corner of my main screen.