SanneAckerman tagged me to do one of these memes. I've never done one before, let's do it!
Here we go, ten arbitrary things about me:
1. I have been a vegetarian for over a decade.
2. I hate running, but I force myself to do it at least twice a week. 5 miles each time.
-Bonus thing: Seriously, I would prefer a fifteen mile hike to a five mile run any day. I run because of time constraints.
3. I love comic books, movies, video-games, and tv shows. (yeah, getting deep here!)
- Bonus thing: I think a couple of you have heard me talk about how much I love Pan's labyrinth, but actually my favorite movie is Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
4. I am a science nerd. You want to talk about Biology? Chemistry? Physics? Math? I'm in!
5. At any given time I have between two and four jobs. (Three right now)
6. I don't sleep well. It's not that I stay up watching videos, or thinking about stuff. I just lay there awake with my eyes closed for hours.
-Bonus thing: I have been able to sleep way more since I got a sleep aid prescription. Better living through chemistry, y'all.
7. I adopted a dog five months ago and he is the calmest friendliest creature you have ever met! Unless you are on a bicycle. He doesn't like that. Spooky. Bark.
8. I love bread! I bake lots of different breads, whenever I can. My best breads are pizza dough and walnut fig bread.
9. I am in a long term romantic relationship (Sorry everyone. I'm taken!)
10. I was not the art kid in school. I didn't learn to draw until early high school, it has come a long way but it isn't quite there yet.
Now I believe it is customary to tag other people, yes? let's see... [sorry if you have already done one, or don't do this kind of thing]