Update (19 Nov 2018)
Hi all! So moving forward I'll be editing this journal periodically to keep you guys updated on what's going on in this little corner.
So far I've received a few submissions for the AR Comic Idea Contest, but I'd love to see more from you guys! So I've decided to extend the deadline for another week. Please give it a shot!
You'll notice a new AR illustration I've just posted. With that done, I'm ready to accept new illustration commissions if anyone's interested.^^ All details for commissions are now included further below.
- Ahri (League of Legends) AR illustration
- Tsunade (Naruto) AR illustration
- Premium AR comic (see below)
AR Comic Idea Contest
I will be creating a premium AR comic featuring a few (2-4) short scenarios. For this, I'd like to open up for idea submissions from you guys.
- Message me your idea by 25 Nov.
- Keep it short and simple. I'm looking for interesting scenarios to work with, not an already fully developed story with characters, script etc.
- For copyright reasons, I can't accept ideas involving existing characters from games, anime etc.
- Please keep in mind my general preferences for AR based on earlier works.
- Ideas may be adapted or altered if chosen.
- Multiple submissions are welcome.
- Once completed, the digital comic will be available for sale online, and offered as a Patreon reward at a price point to be determined later (looking at $5-$10 depending on the length of the comic).
Those who've had their entries selected will also receive a free copy of the comic.
- Age Regression("AR") to child (pre-pubescent) and toddlers only. Age swaps are fine too!
- Female humanoids. The regressed character must originally be female and humanoid (basically catgirls and the like are fine, but no furries, sorry).
- Fictional characters. Characters from cartoons, anime, comics, books, live-action series, movies are all fair game. Your own original characters ("OCs") are fine too. I prefer not to regress real people.
- No bodily wastes (e.g. messing) or fluids. I have to mention this.
- No sexual or excessively violent elements. Just no.
- Single AR illustration involving one (or more) characters in a scene.
- Price will vary according to subject matter and level of detail necessary.
- Additional mini-panels may be added at my discretion if I find it helps the narrative flow better.
- Can be in either traditional comic book format or more mobile-friendly webtoon-style format.
Sequences: $120 (2-stage)/$180 (3-stage)/$240 (4-stage)/$300 (5-stage)
- Full-figure drawings of subject undergoing regression.
- No background.
How to Commission
- Message me on dA/Patreon/Discord. Please provide as much detail and references as you can. For those of you supporting me on Patreon, please message me on Patreon to qualify for an exclusive discount!
- PayPal payments only. I do not accept points (or trades for the most part). Once I've done the initial sketch, you need to provide me with your email address so I can invoice you.
- Posting commissions. By default, all commissions will have WIPs posted on Patreon, the completed commission will be posted on Patreon earlier than on dA, and you will be credited for the commission. If you would prefer a different arrangement, e.g. immediate posting to dA, posting to your own dA gallery, prefer to be anonymous, please let me know in advance.