Type: Common Phin Singer
Free Marks: Minimal Gray, Blush
Health: Disabled [Amputation]
Elements: Mindbender & Plasma
- Assists lower ranked Aqrion, Boosts success of all activities by +40
- If used as a guide dragon, Number of Training needed reduced to 1 image.
- 50% chance to Double amount of items earned through exploring.
- 50% chance to produce an extra item when crafting.
* Fortune Finder:
- Increases Pearl amount found through quests by 50%. Also has a chance to 25% produce extra conches.
- All Aqrion present in art alongside this Aqrion gain +5 SP., including self
- Stacks up to 4 times, stacks with normal bonuses
- Guarentees a maximum clutch size when breeding.
- 25% chance that dragons bred obtain a random common mark.
- Increases Wisdom by +2
- Adds a +20 to success chance while Questing.
- Adds +1 SP to all images depicting it's owner.
- Increases Agility by +2.
- 20% Chance to catch a current, increasing your speed by +20.
- Eliminate failure chance when Exploring.
- Mutation Potion: Forces a random mutations to occur during breeding.
- Provides an additional +2SP bonus when drawn with the Aqrion owner.
- Adds +1 SP to all images depicting its owner. (does not need to be drawn)
- 20% Chance to double items found when Exploring.
Agility: 24 (+2)
Wisdom: 26 (+2)
She rather hunts at dawn before sharks appear to hunt, just because she doesn't want to waste energy on them, they turn way better than her. She uses her Horn on her nose to dig up crabs and shells that are buried in the send. If you ask her if she's crying (regardless if she actually is crying or not) she will start crying. She is a rather peculiar aqrion.
Trellia uses her element to play tricks on others, making them chase imaginary fish. She also tends to use her element to cheer others up when they feel down.
Sometimes she uses it on herself, especially at night, creating an aurora in the lagoon at night.
Due to increasing age, her dorsal fins start to bend more and more to the left side of her body.
Trellia got into a incident with a group of humans which were trying to capture 'mutated dolphins' -a name phin singers get called by humans- and loses her left pectoral fin to the net while one of her daughters loses her tail fin to the net as well.
Later she gets a prosthetic pectoral fin made by the humans with some sort of tracker inside, so they can check up on their pod later once she gets released back into the wild
-Name originates from Ecco the dolphin-